Chapter 34

Alexandras POV
Danielle left yesterday and it just me and Priscilla alone in the house and it not bad it's just that I'm alone. Priscilla is always in her room with Ricky she invites me to chill with time but I don't wanna be third wheeling.
I leave my room and head downstairs to chill in the living room. As soon as I sit down my phone vibrates.
"Ugh" I said pulling it out of my pocket.
"Hey let's go bowling😉" from Cameron.
"Love too at what time😊"I relied.
"In an hour💕" he replied making me smile.
I ran back upstairs to get ready I had just taken a shower so all I need to do was get dressed. I head over to my closet and look at my cloths not knowing what do wear.
"I already wore this also this and this many of time" I said pulling out shirt and dresses I didn't like anymore. I really need to go shopping. Then it hit me Danielle's closet she won't mind if I borrow and outfit. I walk over to her room and pick out some white high waisted jeans with a dark blue crop and my white vans. I headed back to my room to do my hair and makeup. I straighten my hair and applied very little makeup.
"Hey I'm outside your door are you ready" Cameron texted me.
"Yeah I'll be down in a bit" I replied getting my purse.
"Priscilla I'm going out see you later" I yelled as I passed her room to hear her and Ricky laugh.
"Okay bye" I yelled rolling my eyes and I opened the door to find Cameron holding a rose in front of him smiling as he saw me.
"You didn't have to" I said as he handed me the rose. "I wanted to are you ready" he said and I nodded grabbing his hand intertwining my fingers with his making him blush.
We get in the car and he starts driving.
"So what where you doing before I got here" he said breaking the silence."Nothing since Danielle left everything is like boring" I said looking at the road.
"She left" he said raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah to Texas" I said.
"Because of Shawn or what" he said.
"No because of Jc" I said smiling.
"I thought it was because of shawn" he said and I nodded no "well he is seeing someone".
"Really that's good for him" I said making him smile.
"Yeah" he said and smiled even more "okay where here".
"It's been forever since I've gone bowling" I said as we entered.
"Really" he said and I nodded.
"Can I have two pairs of shoes" Cameron said to the lady and she nodded handing us out shoes and telling us what lane we are in. 15.
"I'm going to win you this time" he said making me laugh.
"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes making him laugh.
"I will" he said pulling me into a hug with his hands resting at my waist.
"And what makes you think that" I said pulling him closer to me. "Umm i" he said. "Exactly" I said making him chuckle.
"Your really beautiful" he said looking into my blue eyes.
"Thanks" I said feeling blood rush all the way up to my cheeks making me look down.
"You know that I really like you right" he said making me blush even more.
"Are we gonna play or not" I said changing the subject.
"Yes but I really do like you and you can't deny it" he said making me smiled. I like him too it's just that I didn't want to get in a relationship so quickly I wanted to take our time.
"Okay" I said smiling at him.
"Okay let's play" he said changing the subject. He got the bowling ball and rolled it down the lane making a strike making him turn around to face me clapping his hands.
"Watch me" I said grabbing the bowling ball and throwing it down the lane making a strike too. Right before I was going to rub my strike in Cameron's face my phone rings making me take it out from my pocket.
"Who is it" Cameron asked as I looked at the unknown number.
"I don't know" I said and I answered.
"Hello" I said.
"Hey Alexandra" Danielle's voice said making me smile.
"Hey babe how you been" I quickly said with a chuckle.
"Great um hey I lost my phone so I'm calling you from my house phone hows it going" she asked.
"Great and where did you lose your phone" I said.
"At the fucking airport well I think I can't find it anywhere " she said making me laugh I've missed her cussing.
"Yeah" I said.
"Hey I really need to talk to you" she said reminding me I also need to talk to her about Jc.
"Yeah me too" I said.
"Hey the break is actually helping me with a lot of stuff. I feel so relaxed and amazing" she said making me smile. I can't tell her about Jc then she'll remember all the drama and plus she won't believe me.
"That's really amazing" I said looking at Cameron who was looking at me smiling like an idiot.
"Yeah so like I said I need to talk to you do you have time" she asked.
"Not really I'm in a date with Cameron" I said making Cameron smile.
"Oh sorry I'll call you later that's if my mom doesn't try to hide the house phone she won't let me call you guys she's like it doesn't have charge or this other bullshit so I'll call you later bye babe" she said I hung up.
"Babe" Cameron said raising and eyebrow.
"Yeah babe" I said making him smile.
"Whatever now let's play so I can beat you ass" he said making me laugh.
It was his turn and then mine we continued playing and we ended up in a tie shocker I actually thought I was gonna win.
"Hey is that Paulette" I said waving at her as she walked toward us.
"Hi" she said and hugged me then Cameron.
"Hey how you been? We haven't hanged out" I said.
"Yeah I know I texted Danielle but she won't answer" she said.
"She doesn't have her phone" I said making her nod.
"Did you come alone" Cameron ask making her nod no.
"I came with my sister Bethany" she said pointing to a girl that look 2 years younger than me. She has brown hair with the tips red and she's wearing some jeans with a yellow crop top.
"Hey I'm Bethany" she said and waved at me.
"Hi I'm Alexandra" I said and waved back.
"Hey why don't you come and play with us if that's fine with you babe" Cameron said.
"Babe" I asked making him smile.
"Your my babe not hers" he said making me laugh.
"Whatever and yeah join us" I said and they sat down in a table by our lane.
"So how's Anahi's wedding coming along" Paulette asked.
"It's going great I think today they go decide the roses"i said when Cameron sits next to me putting his hand on my thigh sending chills all over my body.
"Stop" I mouthed making him laugh then I continued talking to Paulette and her sister Bethany which there was something different about her but in a good way.