Chapter 36

Danielle's POV
2 weeks later before wedding.
Aaron keeps asking me out on date which I only agree because I don't wanna be at my moms because she's always complaining about how I dress or talk or act which is now getting on my nerves.
"So how is California"Aaron asked as we walked down the street.
"It really fun the beach is perfect and even more when the sun is about to set its beautiful you should go someday to visit me" I said making him smile.
"Yeah just tell me you address" he said.
"332 avenue street like your gonna go" I said making him nod.
"I am" he said making me giggle.
"So are you going to college" he said and I nodded no.
"Well I applied for the university of California and I'm waiting for the response" I said giving him a reassuring smile.
"Thats cool" he said.
"Yeah" I said.
"So have you talked to your mom" he said as he brushed his fingers against mine.
"Not really she's been a bitch lately she wants me to stay but I don't know" I said rolling my eyes.
"You should" he said this time grabbing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine.
"Why" I said.
"Cause why not" he said smiling at me.
"I don't know" I said as we stood on the sidewalk him to my right and we're still holding hands.
"You gotta know by now" he said letting go of my hand and pulling me into a hug.
"Well I don't" I said making him giggle.
"And if I give you a reason would you stay" he said making me raise an eyebrow.
"It needs to be a really good reason if not I'm leaving" I said and he pulled me tighter into the hug.
"That I'm in love with you Danielle" he said and before I could say anything his lips met mine. They were so soft and plum. Our lips moved in perfect sync and for once since I woke up from coma I can say I haven't felt like this in a really long time and it felt weird but I liked it.
Connors POV
"Love" I yelled across the kitchen.
"Yeah" she responded.
"We have everything planned already right for the wedding right" I asked.
"Well yeah we just need to pass the invitations and we need to decide who's going to enter with who at the church" she said sitting on the table and pulling out a notebook where she writes down everything of the wedding.
"Okay well I'll help you right now with the church thing" I said making her smile.
"Okay so who's your man of honor"she said.
"It's best man" I said making her laugh.
"Same thing"she said laughing with me.
"Well Kian" I said.
"So Kian will walking with Danielle" she said" Priscilla with Ricky then Shadai with Trevor Alexandra with Jc cause she can't be with Sam".
"And Marilyn with Sam then" I said and she nodded.
"Well that was easy" she said closing the note book.
"Hey how's Jc doing" she asked.
"Not so good he hasn't left his room since Danielle left he won't go out with us he just stays in his room all day" I said and she nodded" but I still can't believe Danielle remembered all of this like this whole time it was a lie".
"Well she is a great actor that's for sure now and me neither I was mad at first but then I realized she thought it was for the best which it really wasn't" Anahi said with a sigh.
"It's just that Jc doesn't look right you know he feels distant in a way he stopped talking to us well not only is he won't even talk" I said and she looked at me.
"I really want to call Danielle and tell her that Jc still loves her" she said.
"Do it" I quickly said and she nodded no.
"She lost her phone and her mom won't let her talk to us" Anahi said.
"Well that sucks" I said making her giggle.
"I really hope Danielle comes back and everything calms down and they can be happy again and no more drama just them two like you and I we never really got into fight"she said and I nodded. She stayed quiet and just looked at me with her perfectly green eyes.
"What" I said and she smiled.
"I'm so I love with you" she said pulling my shirt to kiss me.
"Me too" I said pulling away from the kiss" hey I need practice for our honeymoon so I was thinking" I said smiling at her running my finger in circles on her arm.
"No" she said smiling.
"Please" I begged.
"Connor I'm tired" she said yawning.
"40 minutes" I said and she nodded no.
"30 20 okay 10" I said and she smiled.
"Hey now that you say honeymoon who's Oggy going to stay with when we leave" she said trying to change the subject.
"Alexandra" I quickly said picking her up from the chair and heading upstairs.
"You'll think she'll want to" she said and I nodded.
"Of course if not Danielle will take care of him" I said opening the door and placing her on the bed.
"Connor I'm really tired" she said yawning.
"Come on " I begged.
"Okay a quickie"she said sitting on the bed.
"Really" I said smiling.
"Hurry before I change my mind" she said making me laugh. I jumped on the bed making her laugh but cut her off by kissing her roughly stopping to pull her shirt over her head breaking the kiss. I kissed her neck. Her legs between mine and her hands on my neck. She pulled my shirt over my head and kissed my neck. Then she took of my belt and looked up at me with a smirk she pulled my pants down leaving me in boxers making her giggle. I bent down to kiss her neck when something licked me on my cheek and it wasn't Anahi.
"Oggy" I said as he jumped on the bed and licked me once more.
"Hi my baby" Anahi said pushing me too the side and putting Oggy on her lap.
"Cough cough Anahi" I said making her look at me.
"Sorry babe I lost my inspiration" she said laughing.
"Anahi" I said making her laugh.
"Connor" she said kissing me making Oggy bark.
"Fine" I said and laid next to her.