Chapter 48

Danielle's POV
We where all playing volleyball it was me Alexandra Priscilla Shadai and Marilyn on the left side and Ricky Kian Cameron Trevor Shawn on the other side.
"Mine" I yelled out and pumped the ball up" Alexandra" I yelled as she jumped up and spiked it.
"Yeah" we all said high five in each other.
"I can't believe your all winning" Ricky said.
"Well we are so deal with it" Priscilla said snapping her finger from left to right making me laugh.
"Guys come on let's play" Alexandra said serving the ball.
"Hey guys I'm tired I'm going to sit down for a bit" I said and sat down.
"Mind if I join you" Kian said as he sat next to me.
"Yeah that's fine" I said as the rest continued to play volleyball.
"Danielle we need to talk" he said looking at me.
"About" I said.
"Yesterday you said something" he said looking down at the sand.
"What did I say" I said raising an eyebrow.
"You said you loved me" he said pausing at the end" and you wanted me to you know".
"Really but you didn't right" I asked.
"No no I would never but you said you loved me" he said and I just stayed quiet "if you didn't mean it look I understand but j need to tell you something I'm seeing someone her names Andrea Andrea russet" he said and I'm going to be honest a small part of me died.
"Kian that's really sweet" I said faking a small smile.
"So your okay with it" he said.
"Kian as long as your happy I'm happy for you" I said hugging him.
"Really" he said and I nodded.
"Well really glad you took it nice you know since you and I have and always will have a little spark" he said smiling at me.
"Yeah I know" I said placing my head on his shoulder.
"So this is our end" he said smiling.
"I guess so" I said.
"Hey I'll always love you okay" he said making me smile.
"Hey guys lets go back hone I'm tired" Priscilla said.
"Yeah me too" Alexandra said picking her hair up and putting it in a high ponytail.
-------skip car ride-----
"Thanks for the ride" I do as as we got out of Cameron's car.
"Welcome "he said taking with Marilyn and Shawn because he still needed to drop them off so it was sonly me Priscilla Alexandra and Shadai.
"So Shadai what did your mom say about staying" Priscilla asked Shadai.
"She said yes after hours and hours of begging" she said with a giggle.
"Omg that's great does Trevor know" Alexandra said.
"Yes" she said clapping her hands.
"Hey what's wrong" they all asked me.
"Oh nothing" I said.
"Are you sure you've been quite since we left the beach" Priscilla said.
"Me and Kian like finished what we had for each other" I said and they looked at me.
"Really I thought that day would never come" Alexandra said joking around.
"Oh shut up" I said making them laugh.
"You still had a thing with him" Shadai said she was completely lost.
"Not anymore" I said smiling at her. A small part of me wanted to to end but another didn't want to.
"Hey let's watch movies" Priscilla said and we all agreed.
"What movie" I asked.
"Pitch perfect that movie is good as fuck" Shadai said making me laugh.
"Then pitch perfect it is" Priscilla said putting on the DVD player.
"I'll go make popcorn" I said and they nodded. I placed the popcorn bag on the microwave and put it for 2 minutes and I just waited there to hear the pop.
"Hurry up the movie is almost staring" Priscilla yelled from the living room.
"Wait" I said grabbing the popcorn and walking to the living room sitting on the couch next to Alexandra.
The movie started and we started to laugh when fat amy came out she's my favorite.
"Danielle" Shadai said as I threw her popcorn.
"What it was Priscilla" I said making Shadai grab popcorn and throws it at Priscilla which throws it to Alexandra making us laugh.
"Someone knocking go answer " I said as I hear knocking on the door.
"I'll get it" Alexandra said getting up from the couch and running to the door.
"Danielle" she yelled sounding worried.
"What happened" I said not taking my eyes off the screen.
"I think someone came to see you" she said making me get off the couch and walk to the door.
"Hey" he said smiling at me. What was he doing here.
Jc's POV
"Omg I think I'm going to throw up" I said as we got off a ride.
"Eww" Bethany said laughing.
"I'm playing" I said joining in her laughter.
"I know you are Jc I'm having a really great time" she said smiling at me.
"Me too" I said smiling back.
"You know Jc this might sound really stupid but I like you" she said smiling at me and I just smiled back.
"Me too" I said. I mean she's really pretty and fun but I love Danielle and I'm only gonna love her not anyone else I mean Danielle is perfect her lips that I wanna kiss so bad and her eyes I could go on forever saying stuff about how perfect they are.
"What ride do we get on" she asked.
"Wow we got on all of them except the Ferris wheel" I said and she smiled.
"Well let's go" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the line.
"The line is short" I said making her nod.
"That's good" she said looking around.
"Come on its our turn" I said.
"But there's little kids in there" she said and I looked at her.
"so" I said and she got on.
"This is no fun" she said crossing her arms.
"Oh come on" I said tickling her.
"Stop" she said rolling here eyes making me sigh and look around. man she can have quite an attitude but I guess. I looked around and it's already getting late and from the Ferris wheel you can see the beach. The moon looked amazing as it reflected on the water and I'm wondering how Danielle I need to see her.