Chapter 19

Shawn's POV
She kissed me Danielle kissed me omg this is the best day of my life. I like her so much and I hope that she likes me back like I do.
"Danielle" I said grabbing her hands.
"Hmm" she said looking at me with a smile. That smile that could melt anyone she was perfect absolutely perfect. She eyes I could look at them all day. Her perfect Amber eyes that glowed every time you looked at them.
"I-i" I said but the word wouldn't come out at all.
"Shawn you okay" she said looking at me. I had decided that I would rush thing so I didn't tell her.
"Never mind umm you ready to go somewhere else" I said still grabbing her hand.
"Yeah but where are we going next" she said taking of the skates and putting her shoes on.
"Movies unless you wanna go somewhere else" I said hoping she would agree.
"Yeah and no I'm okay with the movies" she said and we walked over to the movies.
"What movie do you want to see" I asked looking at the choices.
"Umm fast and furious 7 unless you've seen it" she said and I nodded.
"No I haven't but I've heard that it's a great movie" I said and she smiled.
"2 tickets for fast and furious 7" I said to the lady.
"Enjoy your movie" she said handing me the tickets.
"You ready" I said looking at Danielle who was talking to a girl.
"Umm yeah" she said to me then looked back at the girl.
"So I'll text you later so that we can hang out with the rest of the girls" the girl said and they hugged goodbye.
"Yeah I'll tell them and I'm glad to see you again" she said and smiled.
"Who was she If it's okay for me to know" I said as we walked in the movie.
"Oh she's Marilyn we met a long time ago and we talk like all the time plus she was my nurse when I was in the hospital" she said and I nodded.
There was about 15 people already in the theater. And we sat right in the middle of the seats.
The movie started and everything was black and Danielle's arms where crossed.
"Are you cold" I asked and she nodded" come here" I said wrapping her around small body.
"Better" I said and she smiled. I hoped that we could stay like this forever just me and her.
"Hey did you go out with jc" i asked and her body froze.
"Yeah" she said in a low voice.
"How come you didn't tell me" I said and she looked at me.
"I didn't knew I had to tell you" she said with a little bit of annoyance.
"I was just asking I didn't mean to offend you" I said apologizing.
"No it's my fault I've been stressed lately" she said and i nodded.
Jc's POV
Danielle didn't leave to long ago and I already missed her. I get up from my bed and get up to take a shower. after I finish I put on my cloths and head downstairs.
"Hey" I say as I see Trevor laying on the couch watching tv.
"Hey at what time did you get home" he said. He wasn't mad he was just wondering.
"2 or 3" I said and sat on the other couch.
"Where you with Danielle" he said smirking and I smiled at the thought of it.
"Yeah and are we playing 20 questions or what" I said causing him to laugh.
"No I was just asking" he said and continued to watch the tv.
"I asked Shadai out on a date" he said surprising me.
"You did" I said shocked.
"Yeah but I don't know where and I need you help to decide" he said.
"Why me" I said looking at him.
"Cause you met Danielle and took her out on a date and with that one date you made her fall for you" he said making me think how I made her fall so quick back then and how now I can't.
"Umm It doesn't matter on the place it's who you are" I said and he nodded.
"Well I think I'm going to Danielle's house" I said getting up from the couch.
"Okay" he said and turned back to the tv.
I get out of my house and get in the car. I was going to text her but I thought why not surprise her and take her out to eat.
When I get to her house I get off my car and knock on the door.
"Hey Alexandra is Danielle home" I said and she looked back at Priscilla.
"She's not here" Priscilla said.
"Is she with Anahi" I asked praying that they would say yes.
"Um she's with Shawn" Alexandra said in a low voice.
"What" I said and they looked at me.
"You can't get mad your not together" Priscilla said and I just looked down.
"Yeah but you don't play around with someone's feelings" I said yelling.
"Jc calm down" Priscilla said.
"I can't when-" I said but was cut off my Alexandra.
"She likes you" she said.
"What" I said not sure if I heard her right.
"She likes you" she said a bit louder.
"How would you know" I said I sounded so stupid it obvious she would know.
"What are you talking about Alexandra" Priscilla said she sounded more confused then me.
"I'll tell you later" she said and then looked at me "Jc she likes you just take it easy on her she's going through a lot".
"And you think I'm not" I said and she stayed quiet.
"Jc is not the same" Alexandra said.
"Just text me when she's back home I need to talk to her" I said and like that I left there house.
What was Alexandra talking about does she know the reason Danielle supposedly can't be with me. But Priscilla doesn't know anything about it. Danielle is hiding a lot of secrets from me and I hope it's nothing that bad. I hope.