Chapter 29

Danielle's POV
I'm standing in front of the door not really knowing what I'm going to say or how he's going to reacts maybe that girl he was with is his girlfriend and I'm just to late but like the girls said its now or never. I knocked on the door three time waiting for an answer.
"Hello may I help you" this short girl said with blonde her that only reached up to her shoulders.She was wearing really short shorts with a tiny crop top. Slut much.
"Yeah I need to talk to Jc is he here" I said looking inside the house.
"Yeah but why do you wanna see him" she said standing in front of me so that I couldn't go in.
"I need to talk to him" I said looking at her making her roll her eyes.
"About" I said leaning against the door.
"That's none of your fucking business" I said pushing her to the side and walking in the house.
"You can't just do that" she yelled making me turn around.
"Yes I can" I said turning away from her.
"I'm calling the cops" she said putting her hand on my shoulder turning me around.
"You really wanna deal with me right now bitch I will fucking kill you" I said making her step back and stay quiet.
"Jc" I yelled once no respond "Jc" I yelled again.
"What Danielle" he said coming from downstairs putting on his shirt.
"I really need to talk to you it's really important " I said getting closer to him.
"Jc this bitch came here and pushed me because she wanted to talk to you" the blonde chick said.
"Can you shut the fuck up please I came here to talk to him not to hear you complain " I said turning around to face her she just stayed quiet and walked upstairs.
"Jc I really need to tell you this" I said but he cut me off.
"Look Danielle what ever it is I don't care okay I finally got over you and I need to move on just like you did" he said. He stopped caring I'm too late "so whatever you wanted to tell me don't even bother and leave will you" he said and pushed me out the door. He was about to close it when I knew I had to tell him.
"I remember everything" I said making him open the door.
"What" he said looking at me in confusion.
"The day you went to see me after the coma I remembered you Kian and everything we did" I said causing my eyes to get watery" I remember how you asked me out at that party and I remember our first kiss while we watched finding memo , when we went to ihop and you tried to steal a piece of my bacon but I didn't let you cause it's mine" I said laughing a bit but with tears running down my face"I remember going to the movies and making out when no one was there when you took me to eat Chinese food when we watched finning nemo when you asked Connor for my number our first text when you got mad because I was teasing you like crazy and I can honestly say I fucking miss you like you have no fucking idea".
He didn't say anything he just stayed looking at me. Showing no emotions just standing there looking at me like he was seeing a ghost.
"I know your probably asking your self why I didn't tell you anything well because the day you came to see me as soon as I opened the door and you kissed me everything hit me and I knew how much I hurt you and I thought maybe this accident meant that he deserves way better than me something that will never hurt you and a live that will never fade away and I thought that wasn't me" I said swiping the tears away from my eyes looking down at my hands that where cover in black because of my mascara.
"But every time you kissed me or touched me you have no idea how bad I wanted to tell you that I loved you and yes I flirted with shawn because I was trying to forget about you but I can't I could never forget someone like you I mean your perfect and I'm a huge mess I don't even deserve someone like you but I was so lucky that day you came up to me at that party and started to talk to me" I said crying looking down at my feet then up to see him still just there standing not saying a single word just him looking at me.
"Jc please say something you can't just leave me like this" I said and he didn't say anything.
"I understand if you don't wanna try us or if your mad at me from not telling you or because your with that whore" I said pointing up stairs. I looked once more at him seeing his eyes start to get watery but why would he say anything. Maybe he's done with me but won't say anything.
"Jc I think I'll just go" I said wiping the tears once more out of my face "don't worry I won't be in your life anymore I promise you won't even see me this mess ever again I really hope your happy in your life and I'm really glad I was a part of that at some point thank you Jc and bye" I said walking away from him and opening the door praying to God that he would stop me but no. I opened the door and walked out then looked back at him still nothing. I took the knob and slowly closed the door. It's sucks to say goodbye.
I start walking towards Priscilla's car they all looked excited at a certain point then I got closer and they look down in disappointment.
"Danielle" Alexandra said getting off the car and running toward me hugging me.
"I lost him forever I need to leave I need to go home" I said pulling away from the hug making her look at me.
"We are" Anahi said rubbing my back.
"No not here with my mom dad and whole family" I said crying even more.
"Forever" Priscilla said.
"No I just need a break from Cali" I said.
"No you don't come one will take you do the beach to calm down" Alexandra said maybe they where right maybe I was over exaggerating but right now I needed to be away from Cali.
"Okay" I said and started to walk toward the car.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
Holy guacamole she remembered everything lol well I hope your enjoying the story and just incase you wanna follow me on Twitter @danielaxx3 🌺