Chapter 25

Danielle's POV
Im kissing kian i don't know why but I feel someone staring and me so I turn around to see the open door.
"Close the door" I said to Kian and he quickly did.
"There no one can interrupt up us" he said kissing me once more roughly. i wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms on his neck. He slowly started to walk forward and placed me on the bed taking of the dress and bra leaving me in just underwear. He kissed my neck massaging my boob.
"Kian" I slightly moaned making him chuckle.
Slowly he started to go down kissing my belly sending chills all over my body.
"Stop -- t-easing" I said I could even talk right with him doing all of this. He didn't say anything he just took of his shirts and unbuckle his pants. he came back up to kiss me and I could feel him bulge against me. He slowly went down again and took off my underwear with his teeth while not losing contact with my eyes. Without giving me warning he put in tongue in me making arch my back and shut my eyes close.
"Kian" I moaned over and over I couldn't control myself he knew what he was doing. He moved his tongue in figures 8 then stop to take of his pants and boxers.
"Danielle. You. Have. No. Idea. How. Much. I. Love. You"he said pausing at every word to kiss me. He opened the condom and placed himself in front of me. He went in slowly making me feel pain but quickly feel pleasure.
"Fuck your tight" he said slowly thrusting into me. My nails digging his back making him moan. He went into me faster and faster until I couldn't no more.
"Kian" I moaned one last time before he pulled out and laid beside me.
"Happy birthday" he said winking at me.
"Thanks" i simply said kissing his lip.
"We should do this more often" he said while I got up to get dress.
"No we shouldn't" I said causing him to laugh.
"Are you sure" he said with a smirk while he put back on his cloths.
"Maybe" I said winking back at him and walking to the restroom to fix my self up again.once I was ready to go back to everyone kian kissed me one more time.
"Let's go Kian" I said leaving the room and meeting a bunch of random people making out with other random people.
"Hey Danielle" Shadai yelled out.
"What happened" I said and she looked at me worried.
"Jc and Shawn are fighting" she said and with those word I rushed over to where all the commotion was taking place.
"Jc Shawn stop" I yelled but they wouldn't separate.
"Kian do something" I said pushing kian to pull Jc out and Nash pulled Shawn out.
"What bitch couldn't deal with me" Jc said to Shawn.
"Fuck you you came and punched me first" Shawn said.
"No shit your taking the love of my life away" Jc yelled back.
"Well I'm not the one taking it away from you and i" he said looking at Kian what was he talking about.
"Stop" i yelled looking at both of them" you guys are ruining everything"
"Shawn I need to talk to you alone" I said looking at him.
"You chose him then" Jc said looking at me.
"I didn't say that I chose him" I said turning around and pulling Shawn into a room.
"What was that all about" I said closing the door.
"Tell him he came and punched me" he said defending himself.
"Really" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Yes and by the way I'm done with you Danielle" he said walking to leave the room.
"What" I said pulling him back.
"I'm done don't even bother to answer what I asked you earlier cause I know why you couldn't" he said.
"What are you talking about" I said letting go of his arm.
"I saw you kissing Kian" he said and left the room.
shit. He's was about to tell that to Jc thank god I stopped him before he said anything else.
I leave the room and look for Jc.
"Jc" I said and he ignored me "Jc" I said once more.
"What" he said turning around to face me.
"Can we talk" I said looking at him.
"I guess" he said walking outside.
"Jc why did you punch him" I said and he looked at me.
"Cause he's taking you away from me" he said yelling at me.
"He's not he asked me out and I said I couldn't because I do like you but you don't understand" I yelled back defending myself and i could already feel my eyes get watery.
"Then why don't you just let us be" he said his expression softening.
"You won't understand" I said nodding my head and looking up .
"Danielle" he said grabbing my hand.
"Jc I don't like Shawn I never really did if I flirted back was because he flirted with me" I said looking down at my feet.
"Sure Danielle like I'm going to believe you" he said throwing his hands up in the air.
"Well dont" I said pulling him against me and kissing his lips.
"You think a kiss will fix it all" he said pulling away.
"Look I'm don't gonna deal with this right now it's my fucking birthday and I'm going to have a blast" I said walking away from him and walking in the house.
"Hey Is everything alright" Anahi ask as she hugged Connor.
"Yeah" I said taking a deep sigh"Nothing could be better" I said and she nodded.
Nothin could be better. Bullshit. I hate this not knowing what do to. Not knowing whether to tell Jc or not or just not telling him at all so he can be better off with out me. Or telling him and hurting him no I've think I've done enough to Jc. I've done too much to him he never deserved any of this any of me and I never deserved him at all.
But I know one thing for sure that kiss definitely meant something to him like it did to me he just doesn't know it yet.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
Holy shit what just happened what is the big secret comment what you think it will be. 🌺

Danielaxx💕