Chapter 12

Alexandras POV
As soon as Danielle told me why she couldn't be with Jc it really made me think like a lot.
"So how come you didn't tell anyone" I said as she looked at me just sad.
"Oh babe your going to be fine your secret saved with me" I said and hugged her I heard her sop a bit but then she pulled away.
"Thanks" she said wiping a few tears that had escape her eyes.
"Where's Priscilla" she said and got up to get a glass of water.
"She left to the movies with Ricky" I said as I followed her.
"You know what we should do" she said and I nodded.
"Run you know like we used do when we where in high school" she said smiled at me.
"You know what yeah let's do it Ima go change" I said and went upstairs to change.
I walk in my new room which belonged to Anahi I painted the walls and now there a light blue change the sheets well everything.
I walk over to the closet and grab my shorts and a sports bra and a shirt.
I walk over to the restroom and put it on and I tie my hair up in a ponytail.
I'm all ready but before I go back downstairs I put on my tennis shoes.
"Danielle you ready" I said walking up to here she was now wearing pink shorts with her grey tennis and a shirt.
"Yeah are you ready" she said fixing her shoe lace.
"Yeah let's go" I said and we both walked out of the house.
"So I wonder how it's going with Anahi and Connor" Danielle said looking down at her feet.
"There probably deciding when there wedding day gonna be" I said and she nodded.
"Yeah I guess , just to think that we came here to have fun and we ended up finding well you and the girls love" i said looking over at her who was now sweating.
"Yeah i know" she said when her phone rings.
Anahi's POV
"Connor stop" I said laughing my life out.
"No until you tell me you love me" he said tickling me once more.
"Okay okay I love me"I said and he stop to look at me.
"Very funny" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes.
"I can't believe I'm getting married to the best girl ever" he said pecking my lips.
"And I can't believe I'm marrying Connor Franta" I said kissing his neck.
"So when's the date" he said making me think for a bit.
"How about June 5" I said and he nodded.
"Then June 5 you'll be Anahi Franta"he said causing me to blush.
"I like how it sounds" I said laying down on the couch.
"That means we only have 3 months to plan it all out" he said while checking the calendar on his phone.
"That's good I mean I want it simple not that many people" I said pulling him into a hug.
"Yeah" he said pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"I love you" I said kissing him so passionately putting my hand on the crock of his neck.
"I. Love. You. "He said stoping at every word to kiss me.
"I need to tell my mom" I said getting up and grabbing my phone.
"Your gonna call her" he said hugging me from behind and putting his chin on my shoulder.
"Yeah I am" I said dialing his number on my phone.
"Hey mom I have news" I said into the phone.
"Yeah sweetheart" she said I missed her voice I hadn't spoken to her since the accident.
"Mom I'm getting married "I said and there was a dead silence.
"Mom" I said once again until I screaming onto the phone so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear.
"Omg Anahi I'm so happy for you and Connor when's the date" she said really happy.
"June 5 mom so you better be ready" I said exciment filled my voice just by saying it.
"Yeah love I'll tell all the family and when are you gonna get your dress I mean you need to go you only have 3 months left" she said causing me to think I need to look for my dress now and also the girls.
"How about tomorrow do you think you can come over here" I said and Connor kissed my neck.
"Yeah honey I don't work tomorrow so I'll go over there today" she said and I smiled.
"Okay mom I need to umm go" I said I couldn't think straight with Connor kissing my neck.
"Yeah sweetie see you tomorrow in the morning" she said and I hang up.
"Connor" I said turning around to face him now.
"What love" he said kissing my neck once more.
"You can't do that while I'm talking on the phone" I said looking at his lovely eyes.
"Okay but I'm not promising anything for next time" he said and pecked my lips.
"Connor I'm hungry" I said opening the fridge door.
"Umm I what do you want to eat" he said opening a cabinet and looking at it.
"How about we make some soup" I said looking over at him and he nodded.
"Okay" I said taking out the pasta and some spices and also vegetables.
"Where are you going" i said looking at Connor who was now sitting down at the couch "oh no I'm not your slave get your ass over here and help me make this" I said causing him to laugh but get up.
"Okay okay" he said " but I have a surprise for you my love" he said walking up to me.
"Come and close your eyes" he said and I closed them "wait here I'm going to go up and get it"
"Connor" I say "it better not be anything stupi--" I said and he cut me off my pecking my lips.
"You can open them now" he said. I was actually afraid of opening only God knew what was is front of me.
"Omg Connor" I said looking at his his which where holding a little Yorke with a big red bow around his neck.
"He's so cute" I said grabbing it from his hands and petting it.
"Surprise" he said.
"He's perfect thanks" I said and laugh at the dog who was now licking my cheek.
"What his name" I said looking up at Connor laughing.
"He doesn't have a name you name him" he said sitting next to me on the floor.
"Umm well it's a boy" I said looking under its belly"how about Oggy" I said looking at the little puppy.
"It's perfect" he said petting the puppy.
"Okay now let's wash our hands and make dinner" I said putting the dog on the floor and heading back to the kitchen. I turn around and Oggy is following me and Connor smiles.
"He's so cute" I say while washing my hands.
"Just like you" he said pecking my lips and I can't help but smile under the kiss.