Chapter 32

Priscilla's POV
We left Danielle at the airport and headed back home.
"Hey I actually thought Jc was gonna get back with her" I said.
"Yeah me to but I guess not" Alexandra said as she turned on the car.
"Ugh im sleepy" I said closing my eyes.
"Me too" Alexandra said yawning. The ride back home was quiet I mean it was almost gonna be 1.
"Hey get off the car where here" Alexandra said.
"Ugh I missed my bed" I said opening the house door and running upstairs.
"Your really exaggerating" Alexandra said laughing.
"I know I am well I'm going to sleep" I said jumping on my bed.
"Okay" Alexandra said and walked to her room.
I cover my body with the blanket and slowly drifting asleep.
I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone seeing I had a text from Ricky.
"Good morning beautiful".
"Good morning love" I replied and got up from my bed.
"Ugh" I said walking to my closet and picking out a mint shirt with white jeans and heading to the restroom to take a shower. Once I finished taking a shower I headed downstairs to eat breakfast.
"Hey" I said as I saw Alexandra eating cereal.
"Hey" she said taking a sip from her orange juice.
"Did Danielle text you last night" I asked grabbing a bowl to make myself cereal.
"No did she text you" she said taking a spoonful of cereal.
"No" I said pouring myself some orange juice. I was about to sit down when there a knock on the door making me get up to see who it is.
"Anahi" I said opening the door.
"Hey bitches where is she" she said walking in and placing her bag on the couch.
"She left" I said closing the door.
"Where she go" she said walking to the kitchen.
"She left to Texas" Alexandra said putting her bowl on the sink.
"What she's not coming back" Anahi said passing her hand through her hair.
"Yes she just needs a break" Alexandra said.
"What the hell" Anahi said "and she didn't tell me".
"She wasn't planning to tell any of us but we found out" I said sitting down to eat.
"So it did affect her" Anahi said sitting next to me making me nod.
"Yeah" Alexandra said.
"So what are you up to today" I asked taking a sip from my orange juice.
"I'm going to pick out our wedding cake and also the flowers" Anahi said smiling.
"That's really cool" Alexandra said smiling at Anahi.
"But that's till later so we can chill for right now" she said looking at me.
"Yeah let's go to the movies" I said finishing my cereal.
"Yeah just let me go get my phone" Alexandra said running upstairs to get her phone.
"I don't think she'll come back" Anahi said standing up.
"She will" I said. Danielle won't stay over for anything she never liked it there that why we came here to get as far as way from that place that all of us hate.
"Okay let's go--" Alexandra said coming downstairs when I hear a knock on the door.
"Who is it" Anahi asked.
"I don't know, let me check" I said standing up and walking to the door and opening to find the one and only. Jc Caylen.
"Hey" he said.
"Hey" I said rolling my eyes "why are you here".
"I need to talk to Danielle" he said.
"Well your not" Anahi said jumping in our conversation.
"Look I need to talk to her " he said looking at me.
"Then why didn't you say that yesterday" Anahi said.
"Cause I was mad at her for not telling me and I really love her" he said.
"If you truly loved her you wouldn't have thought it twice before running after her" Alexandra said.
"Guys let him talk" I said yelling making them stay quiet.
"Okay thanks look wouldn't you be mad if someone lied to you and that someone is the love of your life and they didn't lie about something small and that's what happened to me when she said she remembered everything it hurt so much like you have no idea" he said his voice cracking at the end.
"So you don't care anymore about the lie" I said raising an eyebrow.
"No all I care about is her so please let me talk to her" he said begging.
"About that she's not here" Alexandra said.
"Where is she" he said.
"In Texas" I said making him scrunch his eyebrows.
"Why" he said.
"She said she needed a break from California well not from Cali from you " I said.
"Call her and tell her to come back" Alexandra said.
"Yeah I hope she answers" he said pulling his phone out of his pocket. He had his phone in his hand.
"Did she answer" Anahi said looking at Jc.
"No fuck what are we gonna do how I'm I going to talk to her" Jc said throwing his hands up in the air.
"You all her Alexandra" Anahi said and she took out her phone. "Come on answer answer" Alexandra said as she jumped in and down. "She didn't answer" she said putting her phone in her pocket.
"So what now" Anahi said throwing her hands in the air.
"Call her mom" Alexandra said to me making me nod.
"Okay" I said and took out my phone and called. It took three rings when her mom answer.
"Hello" I said into the phone.
"Hello who is this" her mom said.
"Priscilla is Danielle there" I asked.
"Yes why" she said.
"Can you pass her the phone" I said.
"For" her mom said.
"She need to come back to California like now is really important" I said but her mom cut me off and started screaming into the phone.
"Look she's not coming back to you guys your only trouble and I'm not gonna pass her the phone so please stop calling" she said and hung up.
"What the fuck" I said and they looked at me funny.
"Her mom won't let us talk to her" I said.
"What why" Jc said.
"She said that she doesn't want Danielle to come back" I said locking my phone.
"So what I'm I suppose to do" Jc said running his hands through his hair.
"Wait till she comes back" Anahi said.
"And when will that be" Jc asked.
"Before Anahi's wedding" Alexandra answered.
"That not until 2 months what if she moves on or starts talking to someone else what if" Jc said but i cut him off.
"You don't know that" I said.
"Yes I do and all because I couldn't run after her yesterday when I had the chance" Jc said with a tear running down his cheek.