Chapter 23

Danielle's POV
I woke up in the guest room I mean there wasn't any other room so I got this one.
"Happy birthday bitch" Anahi yelled making me jump a bit back.
"Omg you scared me" I said making her laugh. She was holding a little cupcake with a lid up candle on it.
"Make a wish" she said putting the cupcake closer to my face. I shut my eyes closed and made a wish.
"What you wish for" Anahi asked.
"I can't tell" I said putting my finger in my lips.
"Whatever hey Shadai made pancakes" she said sitting on my bed.
"With bacon" I said raising an eyebrow and she nodded.
"Okay let's go" I said pulling her up from the bed and walking downstairs.
"Happy birthday" Connor said as he got up to hug me.
"Thanks" I said sitting down on the table ready to eat.
"Happy birthday" Shadai said placing 2 pancakes on my plate and hugging me.
"Thank" i said hugging her back. i finish my pancakes and now I was ready to go home.
"Hey take me home" I said looking at Anahi who was still eating.
"I'm eating and no we need to get you birthday pretty" she said making us laugh.
"Anahi you don't have to I'll get ready at my house" I said making her nod no.
"What time is it" I asked.
"It's 11" Shadai said wow I woke up late but yet again I was pretty tired yesterday.
"Wow it's late" Anahi said looking at me.
"Guys I'll be right back I need to take care of something's " Connor said pecking Anahi in the lips.
"Okay bye love" she said an she waved goodbye to us me left.
"Where was he going" I asked Anahi.
"I don't know" she said getting up from the table and placing her plate on the sink.
"Okay let's get you ready" Anahi said getting my and Shadais hand and pulling up upstairs.
"Go take a shower" Anahi said as we walked in her room.
"I don't have any cloths" I said and she threw me some sweats and a tank top.
"Go" she said pointing to the door. I walked in and took of my cloths. I turned on the shower and got in. I washed my hair and body and then I got out and dried my body. I got the cloths that Anahi lend me and put them on.
"There" I said walking out of the restroom and into the room.
"Let me do your eyebrows" Shadai said pulling me to the bed and laying me down.
"Be careful-" I said but she didn't even give me a change before pulling one little hair.
"Sorry" she said laughing.
"How are we doing your hair" Anahi said sitting next to me.
"I don't know" I simply said.
"Curls" Shadai said "and I'll to them since I'm the pro at them" she said picking up her hand.
"Okay" I said as she continued to do my eyebrows.
"There im finish" Shadai said and I looked at my eyebrows nodding.
"I like them there on fleek" I said causing them to laugh.
"Let me do your makeup" Anahi said placing a bunch of makeup products in front of me.
"While I do your hair" Shadai said making me laugh. I loved when other people did me up I felt so nice.
"Guys you make it seem like I'm actually doing something" I said making them laugh.
"You never know" Anahi said while she applies foundation.
Alexandras POV
"Is everything ready" I asked Priscilla as she rubbed the sweat of her forehead.
"Yeah we just need the guest" she said catching her breath.
"Okay well go get ready" I said as we both walk upstairs to our room to change.
I look at my closet finding something that was worth wearing today. I had picked out a light pink skater dress with nude heels.
I get in the shower and I couldn't take long I mean she could be here any minute. I get out and put on the dress and onto makeup. I went a little more on my makeup by putting a pink smokey eye affect and some light pink lipstick with very little blush some top and bottom liner and I was ready for the party.
"Priscilla "I yelled wondering if she was ready for the party.
"What" she came in my room wearing a light blue skirts with a white crop top and some black heels.
"You look pretty" I said and she smiled.
"So do you" she said grabbing my hand and spinning me around.
"Let's go downstairs just incase anyone gets here" i said and she nodded. we walked downstairs and like that people started knocking on the door we opened it and there was a bunch of people coming in.
"Okay guys when Danielle come we all scream happy birthday" Priscilla said and everyone nodded.
"Hi Alexandra" Marilyn said as she gave me a hug.
"I thought the party had already started" she said and I nodded no.
"Where just waiting for her" I said and she nodded.
"By the way you look lovely" she said smiling at me.
"Likewise my love" I said smiling back at her.
Kian's POV
"Jc have some fun let's go to that party" I said sitting on the couch in front of him.
"No I don't even know her" he said. I knew that they wouldn't invite Jc so I told him that its someone birthday.
"That why I'm taking you" I said pulling him up from the stairs.
"If I say yes would you leave me alone" he said making me smile widely.
"Yes" I said making him sigh.
"Okay then I'm going" he said getting up from the couch.
"Who's else is going" he asked.
"Everyone" I said. Knowing them they probably invite all of fucking California.
"Oh" he simply said as we exited the house.
We really didn't talk in the car until I parked in front of Danielle's house.
"What the fuck are we doing here" he said looking at me.
"It's Danielle's birthday stupid now get off the car" is said.
"Nah I'm leaving" he said.
"You promised that you would come and now your staying" I said making him sigh.
"Okay" he said getting off the car and walking in with me. All the rest of o2l where already her but Danielle wasn't anywhere in site.
"Guys she's here" Alexandra said and everyone got really quiet.
She opened the door and everyone yelled "happy birthday". Everyone started to give her hugs then she looked at me. She look so perfect her dress make her body look absolutely stunning her hair perfectly falling to her waist.
"Hi" she said getting closer to me.
"Hey happy birthday" I said pulling her into a hug.
"Thanks" she said hugging me back.
"I'll give your gift later" I said in her ear so that only she could hear making her chuckle.
"Okay" she slightly blushing.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
Don't forget to vote and comment🌺

Danielaxx💕