Chapter 31

Alexandras POV
"Okay" I said and she smiled "but why where you leaving without telling us."
"Cause I knew you wouldn't let me go" she said sitting on the chair.
"It's your choice we just want you to come back" I said rubbing my eyes.
"Come back where" Priscilla said as she entered the kitchen.
"Priscilla I'm going to Texas" Danielle said looking up to her.
"Your coming back though right" Priscilla asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yes I just don't when but I'll be back before Anahi's wedding I promise" she said. Wait Anahis wedding is in like 3 months or 2 I think.
"Her wedding is in 2 months" Priscilla said raising an eyebrow.
"I'll be back before that" Danielle said walking over to her suitcase.
"Well I need to go if not I'll miss my plane" she said and she picked up her suitcase.
"We'll take you" I said and Priscilla nodded.
"You don't have to"she said opening the door.
"We want to" Priscilla said and she smiled.
"Okay"she said and opened the door.
We got in my car and drove off to the airport.
"I'm going to miss you" Priscilla said smiling at her.
"Me too" she said smiling back at her.
The ride was pretty calm I only heard the hum of the radio which was soothing in a way. I feel my phone vibrate and its Cameron.
"Hey sorry we haven't talked but I miss you and I know that it's late and your probably asleep but I probably woke you up but that's not the point im free tomorrow and I'm hoping you are too so I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date respond when you wake up bye love" he messaged me. He's so sweet and nice.
"Sounds good" I replied as we parked at the airport.
"Where here what time is it" Priscilla said looking out the window.
"12 it's perfect my flight leaves in 10 minutes" Danielle said getting off the car.
"We're really gonna miss you" I said as she pulled out her suitcase.
"I'm going to miss you too" she said putting her suitcase down and pulling me into a hug.
"Hey when I come back you and Cameron should be together okay" she said making me giggle.
"I'm not promising anything" I said making her laugh.
"Okay guys well I'll see you soon" she said and hugged me one last time.
"Priscilla I'm going to miss you" she said hugging her.
"Me too" she said smiling.
"Take care of ricky and watch his sassy ass will you" Danielle said making her laugh.
"Okay bye guys and tell Anahi" she said and walked in the airport.
"Bye" me and Priscilla said in unison as we waved goodbye to her.
"Well this 2 moths are going to be boring" I said as we got back in the car.
"I know" Priscilla said putting on her seatbelt.
Danielle's POV.
I hate to leave and not say goodbye to Anahi but I need to leave as soon as possible.
"Flight 346 to San Antonio Texas please aboard the flight" the lady said making me stand up and start walking.
"Your ticket please" a lady said as I handed them to her making her look at them then smile at me" enjoy your flight".
"Thank you" I said and got on the plane. I put my suitcase on the top drawers then I just sat down. I'm actually glad that I got a window seat I would love to just look out the window and slowly fall asleep and so I did I quickly fell asleep.
"Excuse me" a man said shaking my shoulder.
"Yeah" I said rubbing my eyes.
"Where here" he said and walked away. I'm here wow I think we got to San Antonio really fast. I get my suitcase and walk out of the plane to find my dad and my little brother next to him waiting for me.
"Hi junior" I said pulling him into my arms.
"Hi Daniewe" he said he couldn't really pronounce my name I mean he's only 3.
"Hi dad" I said hugging him.
"Hey we've missed you" he said as he let go.
"Where's mom" I asked giving him my suitcase and picking up Junior.
"She's home" he said as we started walking toward his car.
"This are all your cloths" he said putting my suitcase in the back of te car.
"No I have more I just didn't bring them" I said putting Junior in his car chair.
"I thought you where staying here" he said making me scrunch my eyebrows.
"Oh no I'm going back to California" I said making him nod.
"It's just I miss you and I want you to come and stay here" he said getting in the car.
"Dad I'll always come visit you" I said giving him an reassuring smile.
"Okay" He said turning on the car and heading to the house. Everything looked so different from California the houses the streets everything and I can honestly say I don't remember what my house looks like. I started to look out the window seeing everything like if I had never seen it before.
"Where here" my dad said as he turned off the car.
"Come on Junior" I said taking him out of the car and walking over to the house. Before I could even knock or open the door my mom swung it open.
"I miss you so much sweetie" she said as she pulled me into a tight hug.
"I miss you to mom" I said with a smile.
"How was the flight" she said letting go of me.
"It was good" I said as we walked to the living room.
"That's great honey" she said smiling at me.
"Well talk later today because I wanna go back to sleep" my dad said making me giggle.
"Okay we'll talk later" she said to me grabbing Junior and walking upstairs.
"Your rooms the same as you left it" she said before walking into Juniors room.
"Really" I said running to my old room. Seeing every single little thing that I missed so much like my princess blanket which I love to death. I sit on my bed and look up to find pictures of me and the girls when we where younger bringing back so many memories.
"I think you missed your room" my mom said walking into my room.
"Yeah" I said laying down on my bed.
"Sweetie why don't you stay here like forever" my mom said making me raise an eyebrow.
Forever.