Chapter 5

Priscilla's POV
We get to the house and I immediately call Danielle so that she can help Alexandra she look absolutely devastated. Fucking Sam why would he ever do that to her.
"Hey I called Danielle she's on her way" I told Alexandra and she nodded.
"Don't cry" I said passing my thumb under her eyes. Her makeup his running so I get up to get a tissue.
"I'll be right back I'm getting tissue" I told her and got up to go to the restroom to get some.
Right as soon as I get the tissues Danielle opens the door walking into the house.
"What happened" she said and I immediately pointed to Alexandra crying on the couch.
They wanted to go upstairs so they did and I didn't want to go. I really didn't know about that kind of pain.
My phone rings and I get it out of my pocket. And it's Ricky. M-me R-Ricky
M-"Hello"
R-"Love"
M-"Hey what's up"
R-"nothing hey I'm outside your house open the door"
M-"okay" I say and get up to open the door.
"Hey my love"he said planting a kiss on my lips.
"I've missed you" I said putting my arm on his torso.
"Really I haven't" he said pulling me closer to him.
"Ricky" I said pulling back and punching him in his arm.
"Ouch I'm just kidding" he said hugging me once more. I always missed him no matter what. Me and ricky have never gotten into big fights and I'm very great full for that.
"so your alone" he said looking around the house.
"No Danielle and Alexandra are upstairs Alexandra going through a tough time" I said sitting down in the couch.
"Aww I wanted to have fun you know" he said kissing my neck. As soon as his tongue touch my neck chills went down my spine.
"Ricky they can come back down" I said but he ignored me .
"What. Happened. With. Alexandra. " He said and took a break between every word and kissed me.
"Sam cheated on her" I said and he looked shocked.
"What" he said pulling away from me.
"That he cheated on her" I repeated myself again.
"No I heard you but I'm shocked not too long ago he was talking about her in such a lovely way" he said and i nodded no. I don't think Sam was that good for Alexandra I mean they didn't make a perfect couple. They would always get in fights they would stop talking for like a month or so.
"Well his lost right" he said and kissed me once more.
"Let's go to my room" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him if the couch.
"Yeah" he said intertwining his fingers with mine fitting perfectly into each other like it was meant to be. I've always knew that Ricky was perfect and I wanted to spend my life with him.
"Wanna watch a movie" i said grabbing my laptop and placing it on my thighs.
"How about porn" he said laughing I punched his arm playfully causing him to laugh harder.
"I'm playing I'll love to watch a movie with you" he said putting his arm around me hanging over my shoulder.
"Umm how about white chicks" I said scrolling in Netflix and he nodded yes so I clicked on it.
Me and Ricky laid in bed he was holding my laptop in his stomach and I had head on his chest and his arm around me. With his fingers he started doing circles on my tummy making me sleepy. After a point I completely lost track off the movie and felt asleep.
Danielle's POV
"Hey can I spend the night here with you" Alexandra said and I nodded.
"Hey where's Anahi at" I remembered because I haven't seen her since the party and I know for a fact that she's not here if she was I would here her very but very loud voice fill every room in the house.
"I don't know I think she's with Connor" she said and laying in my bed and I just nodded. For all I know they could be fucking.
"I'm going to take a shower I'll be right back" I said grabbing a pair of shorts and a tank top. I get in the restroom and turn on the faucet to boil water. I like when my restroom get filled with steam it relaxes me.
As I spend into the shower the boiling hot water hits my back causing my whole body to immediately relax.
I wash my body and my hair taking my time. As I finish I get out of the shower and wrap my body in a towel drying off my hair. When I'm don't with my hair I try the rest of my body so that I can put in my cloths. Once I finish I out one my bra undies and shorts and my tank top.
I step out of the room and find Alexandra dead asleep on my bed but I noticed that she left room for me and I'm thankful for that.
I lay in bed and start using my phone while it's charging.
I text kian to see what's bed up to.
M-me K-kian
M-hey
K-hey there beautiful
M-what are you doing
K-nothing here all bored missing you.
(I can't help but smile at his text he's been trying to get with me but I see him as a bestfriend but he want more that friendship)
M-lol how's Jc doing
(I need to know I still cared about him)
K-bad jkjk I don't know I'll check up on him later
M-okay thank you
K-welcome
M-hey I'm off to bed
K- wet dreams lol
M- they don't call me Kian Lawley
K- shut up that was only once and bye love
End of messages
I look over to Alexandra who's still sleeping and I hope that by tomorrow she's better but I can't hold on to her mouth slightly open and saliva coming out of her. I quickly go to my phone and take her a picture.
I look at the time and it's 2:46 in the morning. Shit I need to go to sleep it's been a pretty fucked up day but I've had worse.
My eyelids start to get heavier and heavier when I completely fall asleep.