Chapter 45

Danielle's POV
I open my eyes and my head is pounding. Ugh I think I had way to many drinks. I look around and thankfully I'm in my room. I turn around and find kian dead asleep. Shit what did I do I look at my body and I'm in sweats and a tank top thank god.
"Kian" I said shaking him by the shoulder making my head pound.
"Hmmm" he groaned.
"Hey wake up" I said shaking a bit more.
"No" he said pulling my body closer to his. He was shirtless. (Okay just imagine that Kian lawley next to you shirtless 😍😍 okay carry on).
"Kian come on" I said placing my head on his chest.
"No stay in bed all day with me please" he said and I nodded.
"Okay" I said making him smile.
"Hey kian we didn't do anything at all right" I asked making open his eyes making his eyelashes flutter.
"No well you tried" he said.
"I tried" I said looking up at him.
"Yeah well-" he said but stopped because someone opens the door.
"Hey are you guys awake" it was Alexandra.
"No were sky diving" I answered sarcastically.
"Cool hey un where gonna have breakfast wanna come and join us" she said and I nodded.
"Will go down in a bit" I said an she nodded and closed the door.
"Kian let's go" I said shaking him.
"No" he said sounding like a little kid well he is one.
"Kian" I said once more.
"Fine" he said getting up and rubbing his eyes.
"But after breakfast were coming back to lay in bed okay" he said making me giggle which made my head pound even more.
"Ugh okay" I said rubbing my eyes.
"Good morning" me and kian said as we walked in the kitchen seeing Alexandra Priscilla ricky Trevor Cameron Shadai and Marilyn which I'm guessing slept over.
"Good morning" the all said back making my head hurt.
"Here I made you some tea for the hangover" Alexandra said handing me a cup of hot tea.
"Thanks" I said and smiled at her.
"Welcome" she said and sat down.
"Dude last night was fun" Marilyn said.
"Yeah it really was best party ever to bad Anahi and Connor missed it" Cameron said as he hugged Alexandra.
"Yeah I know" I said taking a sip from my coffee.
Kian's POV
Flashback
During the after party
"Danielle be careful" I said as she jumped in the water with the rest off the people in there.
"Omg the water is freezing" she said laughing.
"Kian come in" she said.
"No come on get out" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her out "you okay" I said as she fell in my arms.
"I'm perfect" she said swinging her arms in the air.
"No your not come on let's change you" I said and pulled her upstairs to her room to change her into dry cloths.
"Wear are your sweats" I said as we walked in her room.
"I don't know" she said as she started jumping on the bed.
"Stop" I said and she sat down on the bed with her legs crossed she looked like a little kid.
"Ugh I'm so tired" she said falling back.
"Here change" I said throwing her some sweats and a tank top.
"Change me" she said with a giggle.
"Danielle" I said.
"Please" she said and I nodded. I pulled down her shorts making her close her eyes.
"Sit up straight so that I can take off your shirt" I said and she obeyed sitting up. I got her shirt and pulled it over her body leaving her only in a bra. I look up at her eyes who are just staring at me. I was about to say something when she kisses me so passionately. Her lips so tender and soft against mine sending chills down my body.
"Fuck me" she said in my ear so seductively.
"Danielle" I said but she cut me off.
"Fuck me I know you want to just do it" she said once more sending fire all over my body. i looked at her once more before I pressed my lips hungrily against hers. Our lips moved in perfect sync then I pulled away.
"Danielle I cant you don't love me" I said backing away from her.
"Yes I do Kian" she said placing her hand on my neck.
"Danielle you don't know what your saying" I said.
"Yes I do I said I love you" she said once more.
"I can't touch you your drunk I can take advantage of you like that" I said grabbing the tank top and putting on her and also her jeans. I got of the bed and walked toward the door.
"Stay with me please" she said before I opened the door.
"Okay" I said taking my shirt off and also my pants only staying in boxers.
"Come" she said patting the bed and she covered herself under the sheets. i walked over to her and got on the bed pulling her body into my embrace. I placed my head over her head as she buried her face in my chest. Drawing little circles on my chest making me fall asleep.
"Danielle" I said before i completely fell asleep.
"Yeah" she said.
"Do you really mean it when you said you loved me" I asked you know maybe it was because of the alcohol taking over her.
"Yes kian I really do" she said looking up at me smiling.
"Well so do I" i said pecking her lips.
"Goodnight Kian" she said as she birdied her face into my chest once more.
"Goodnight Danielle" I said looking up at the ceiling. I couldn't think out what had just happened did she really mean what she said that she loved me. Maybe it she was just talking bluff. She doesn't love me she loves Jc right why me or did she really mean it she loves me again. I'll just ask her tomorrow or maybe I won't tell her at all the point is I'm not getting my hopes up.
End of flashback
"Hello earth to kian" Danielle said shaking her hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thought.
"Oh what" I said.
"Where did you go" Ricky said laughing.
"Nowhere I was just thinking" I said.
"Wow don't hurt yourself" Danielle said making me laugh.
"Shut up" I said snaking her roll her eyes.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me" I said.
"Maybe" she said raising an eyebrow.
"Oh shit this is 50 shades of grey all over again"Priscilla said making us laugh.
"No 50 shades of Kian" I said making Danielle laugh uncontrollably.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
Who wouldn't want 50 shades of Kian I mean I would. Anyhow don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thanks. 🌺

Danielaxx💕