Chapter 13

Danielle's POV
"It's kian" i said looking at Alexandra and she nodded.
"Answer plus I need to take a break I'm tired" she said trying to catch her breath.
"Okay" I said and answered the call.
M-me K- Kian
Start convo
K-hey
M- hey
K-what are you doing love
M- me and Alexandra decided that we would run
K-that cool hey we should hang out
M-yeah when
K-how about tomorrow we spent all day together go to the movies and then carnival or the beach
M- yeah I would love too
K-okay hey Danielle you now that I really love you right
M-yes kian you tell me all the time
K-will you ever go out with me
M-yeah I would
K- no it's not I would it's I will
M-what ever kian
K- so tomorrow I'll pick you up so that we can have breakfast
M-okay
K-awesome(in his way of saying it)
M-omg kian I can never get tired of you talking like that
K-I know I can't get tired of loving you
M-I have to go kian
K-okay I love you
M-bye kian
End of convo
"What did he want" Alexandra said walking up to me.
"He wants to hang out tomorrow" I said locking my phone and putting it in my pocket.
"Are you" she said and I nodded.
"And Shawn have you talked to him" she said.
"Yeah yesterday" I said as we started to run back to the house.
"So you like Shawn but your flirting with Kian yet you still kiss Jc" she said omg when she put it that way it sounded bad.
"I mean me and kian have been talking and you know how he is , Shawn and I just met so we might not go out now and Jc well you know why" I said and she nodded.
"Oh okay couch cough slut much" she said causing me to laugh.
"Alexandra says the one who just broke up and is kissing Cameron Dallas" I said causing her to laugh with me.
"Stop it" she said causing me to laugh even more.
I hadn't notice that we made it to the house and I opened the door.
"Priscilla what a whore" I said as I saw Priscilla on top of ricky making out.
"Shut up like you don't do this" ricky said making me laugh.
"Hey Anahi called me tomorrow we're going to find her dress for her wedding and ours too" she said getting of ricky and walking over to the couch.
"Tomorrow" I said remembering my date with Kian. Well it isn't really a date I mean we're just friends rights.
"Why" she said concerned.
"Nothing in just having breakfast with Kian that's all" I lied and I hated it I mean I'll just tell kian we can only go to one place.
"Oh okay it's in the afternoon though" she said perfect we can spend more time together.
"Hey well I'm going to go take a shower" I said running up the stairs and heading for my room.
I quickly get my shorts and my tank top to go take a shower.
I walk to my restroom and turn the water to boiling hot. I take of my cloths and step in the shower. I washed my hair and then my body when I started to remember what happened with Jc.
His lips where so perfect and his body against mine send electricity all over my body and no matter how much I denied it he had a this huge effect on me.
I finished taking a shower and put on my cloths and go downstairs to get some cereal.
I walk over to the kitchen and see Priscilla, Ricky and Alexandra eating pizza.
"Want some" ricky offered. Well he change my plans of eating cereal.
"Yeah" I said and put two slices of pizza on my plate.
"Sit" Priscilla said but I nodded no.
"Nah I'm going to my room to watch Netflix" I said and ran back upstairs.
I get to my room and lock it and jump on my bed with the remote at my hand.
"Now what should I watch"I said while scrolling through the shows.
"Bingo" I said and clicked on my show Orange is the new black aka my guilty pleasure and all because of kian he made me watch this show with him that actually turned out to be pretty good.
I clicked play and started watching the show until I got a text from Shawn😊👫💕
"Hey beautiful" he send me.
"Hey" I replied.
"You have no idea how much I miss you" he send
"I can only imagine" I replied and I laughed at my text.
"Hey wanna go to the movies" he send back.
"Not tomorrow though" I replied.
"That cool I was planing to go on Friday anyways" he replied.
"Okay" I replied and smiled at the text.
Shawn's POV
"Where going to the movies on Friday" I said turning around to the guys.
"Told you she'll say yes" Nash said as he hugged Paulette.
"Yeah but don't only take her there invite her to eat" Paulette said smiling at me.
"Okay" was all that I could say. Man this girl was driving me crazy. Her laugh was so perfect just like her.
I was just surprised by how Jc acted around when I was around her.
"Hey why did Jc act like that at the park" I said out of the nowhere.
"You don't know" Cameron said and I nodded no.
"They went out and they say their where perfect until Danielle was in an accident and lost her memory" Cameron said.
"I had no idea" was simply all that I could say.
"Why did you think he got so mad at you at the park" Nash said laughing.
"I don't know maybe he like her or something I wouldn't imagine him and her going out" i said and the just stayed quiet.
"Well who cares you have a date with her" Paulette said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah who cares right" I said smiling at her.
"I need to make it the best date of her life" I said quietly so that no one was able to hear me.