Chapter 30

Jc's POV
Danielle walks out of my house leaving me there speechless.
How could she have not told me anything of this. She wanted to make me have someone better when I only wanted her no body else just her. She thinks she's a mess when she's just perfect but on the other she flirted with Shawn many of times in front of my eyes. Even though she spend the night at my house she went on a date with him. Ugh Im so fucking confused should I just let her go out of my life like that forever and moving on or should I get her back tell her how much I love her and miss her. Ugh.
"Fuck" I said and punched the wall.
"Baby what's wrong" Isabella said putting her hand on my shoulders.
"Isa you need to leave" I said and she rose and eyebrow.
"Leave why should I we where having a lot of fun" she said pulling on my shirt.
"Leave now" I said once more pulling away from her.
"Ugh but I'm here anytime just call me okay" she said and walked out the door as soon as she closed the door I broke down. I didn't know what to do I loved her yet I hated her for what she did.
Priscilla's POV
We get to the beach and all of us are in the water except for Danielle she's just sitting there on a rock digging her feet into the sand.
"Hey I don't think Danielle's fine" I said looking at Anahi and Alexandra.
"I know I've never seen her so devastated" Alexandra said looking over at her.
"I think we should go home so she could lay down" Anahi said and we nodded.
"Yeah we should" I said we walked over to her sitting next to her.
"You wanna leave" Alexandra said as she placed her head on my shoulder.
"Yeah let's go"she said and got up shaking the sand off her shorts.
"We need to do something to cheer her up"i said as she walked ahead of us and getting the car.
"Yeah how about tomorrow" Anahi said "cause I don't think she'll want to today".
"Yeah I know" I said as we got in the car. Danielle was quite all the way until we dropped Anahi of at her house.
"Bye" Danielle said to Anahi then stayed quiet.
"Bye" she said and got closer to me.
"I'll go to your house tomorrow to cheer her up" Anahi said and I nodded as she walked away.
The drive to the house was basically me turning around to look at Danielle who was looking out the window all the time.
"Where here-" I said but Danielle was already off the car and walking towards the house.
"Danielle-- I said but Alexandra cut me off.
"Just leave her alone well'll talk to her later" I said and I nodded.
We walked in the house and she ran upstairs without saying anything she just went upstairs.
"Ugh I'm tired" I said as I sat on the couch.
"Me too" Alexandra said and sat on another couch.
"We should watch a movie" I said turning on the tv and the DVD player.
"Yeah" Alexandra said and she chose the movie Anabell.
Danielle's POV
As soon as we got to the house I ran upstairs to lock myself in my room. I open my door and walk in closing it. I threw myself on my bed wrapping my body with the cover. I look back at the door I actually expected one of the girls to come upstairs but I'm great full that they didn't honestly.
I buried my head under all my pillows and started to cry once more letting all my tears run freely. Then slowly I went to sleep still sobbing.
I open my eyes to find my room darker than it usually is maybe it night. I look over at my watch 11:40 pm. Ugh. I get up from my bed and go to the shower. I look in the mirror and I look terrible makeup everywhere my eyes are swollen from so much crying. I get my sweats and an oversized sweater and get in the shower. I took a really long time I probably stood there for a good 15 minutes there not doing anything just standing there. I look at my fingers and they start to look old so I decided to finally get out.
I get out and put on my cloths and putting my hair in a messy bun.
"I need a break from this" I said to myself looking at my mirror. I get out my restroom and head over to my closet to get my suitcase. I pack everything from dresses to tank tops and sweats also my shoes. I finish packing everything thing and I look at my suitcase thinking should I really go. Yes. So I close it and get my phone.
"Mom" I said into the phone.
"Umm sweetheart what's wrong" she said sounding like I woke her up.
"I'm going back to texas" I said slowly.
"Forever" she said sounding excited.
"No mom I just missed you and the rest of my family " I said with a sigh.
"Okay sweetie when" she said.
"Now I'm going to the airport to get my ticket as soon as possible" I said putting my suitcase down on the floor.
"Yeah yeah umm around what time do I go pick you up" she said making me look at the clock its 12 so I'll be there around 3 hours.
"3 am" I simply said.
"Okay sweetie your dad will go pick you up" she said.
"Okay see you soon" I said and hung up.
I was gonna tell the girls but I know they would let me go so I decided not to tell them I'll just leave.
I head downstairs with my suitcase as quietly as possible so that I don't wake them up. I get down the stairs pretty quite looking into the living room both Alexandra and Priscilla are asleep with the tv on. I was gonna turn it off but they'll probably hear me. Before I leave I head over to kitchen putting my phone on the counter. I grab a granola bar and a water but when I turn around i bumped into Alexandra.
"Where are you going" she said turning around to point at my suitcase.
"I need a break okay and so I'm tired of this drama I need to see my mom anyways" I said making her look at me raising and eyebrow.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
Will Danielle leave Cali or with Alexandra convince her to stay anyways don't forget to vote and leave a comment🌺.

Danielaxx 💕