Chapter 60

Anahi's POV
I walked into the living seeing Connor and Oggy. Oggy is on Connor's lap as he rubbed his belly. "You really need to stop spoiling him you know" i said as i sat in the couch in front of him. "Oh please you spoil him way more" he said making me roll my eyes. "You really need to stop"i said making him look up at me with his lovely hazel eyes. "Why" he said making me giggle. "Cause he isn't going to be the only baby here anymore" i said and he continued to rub his belly then he stopped and looked at me. "What" he said with tears perking in his eyes. "Connor I'm pregnant"i said and he put Oggy on the floor and walked over to me getting on his knees and grabbing my hands. "Omg Anahi" he said pulling me into a hug a really tight one"I'm so happy" he said and i began to cry. He's happy but not as happy as me. The love that I'm is unknown yet i love it there a tiny human being in me and it was made with all the love in the world a baby is a blessing no matter if it was planned or not its a huge blessing and i could ask for anything better , I'm having a baby with the love of my life.
"When did you find out" he asked as i wiped away my tears of happiness. "3 days ago but i didn't know how to tell you" i said and he smiled and kissed me. "I'm going to be a dad Anahi a dad" he said and i giggled. "Not just any dad the best dad anyone could ask for" i said as i pecked his lips. "If its a girl will name it Mia and if it's a boy will name it-"he said but my giggle cut him off. "Calm down i just found out don't you think its a bit to fast to think of a name" i said as he sat next to me. "No its not" he said making me nod. "If you say so" i said and he kissed me once more. "I'm so happy I'm the first person to know we're having a baby" he said and i nodded. "No you aren't Danielle actually found out" i said and he looked at me making me giggle"Funny story when i went to talk to her she stayed looking at me she found out" i said with a giggle. "That bitch" he said making me laugh"Sorry i just wow Anahi I'm gonna be a dad" he said placing his hand on my belly even though there was no bump or anything to be exact. "I'm gonna be a dad" he repeated once more like he din't believe it. We're gonna be a family, a family.
Danielle's POV
I laid in the couch as Priscilla Ricky me and Aaron watched Orange is the new black by the way that show is the shit. I feel my phone vibrate making me take it out of my pocket to see you it is.
-love💕
Hey I'm outside you should come out ;)
-me
Okay? wait.
-love💕
you know what would be great.
-me
What?
-love💕
If you came out naked;)
I chuckled at his reply and locked my phone. "hey guys I'm gonna go to sleep I'm really tired" i said and they nodded but before i went to my room i went to the kitchen to see what there is to is to drink. When i feel to hands around my waist spinning me around and placing their lips on mine. "Aaron" i said as i pulled away from the kiss. "Danielle" he said making me blushed. He kissed me once more and slowly went down kissing my jaw and then my neck making small moans except my lips making him chuckle as he found my sweet spot. "Aaron i-I'm reall-y um tired I'm gonna go to um my room" i said as i took as step back but he pulled me in once more. "Are you sure your sleepy" he said and i nodded. "yes positive" i said as i pulled away from him as he placed his hand on my neck. "I left a hickey" he said. Fuck i hope its not that noticeable since I'm about to see Jc. "Night Aaron" i said as i walked passed him but he grabbed my wrist turning me around to peck his lips. "Night" he said and i nodded and ran to my room to look in the mirror. The hickey is not that noticeable you'll only see it if you play really close attention to it.
I looked out my window and seeing Jc looking down at his phone. "Man whore" i said making him look up at me with a smirk. "Hey that was before i met you" he said making me roll my eyes playfully. "Come on" he said and i nodded taking a step out my window and making my way down.
"There" i said as i jumped the last part and got closer to him. "Finally wait come here" he said making me take a step closer to him. Fuck he saw the hickey. "What" i said as i cover my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss making me smile under the kiss. "love you" he said making me blush. "Me too" i said making him smile. "By the way you look more beautiful then ever" he said making my cheeks turn a deep shade of red.
"So where are we going" i asked as he took my hand in his and we started walking down the sidewalk."I made a picnic" he said making me laugh. "At 12 in the night" i said looking at my watched making him giggle"why not" he said making me nod. "so how did the date go with Aaron" he said rolling his eyes. "It was good" i said making him stop and look at me. "Did he kiss you" he asked making me take a deep breath. "listen i told him we can't be together but he din't care and he might have kissed me okay and maybe just maybe he wanted to have fun" i said making him clench his fist together. "That's it hes gonna find out why he can't be with you" he said and walked back to the house but i stopped him. "Jc please the point is that i din't and that i chose you not him" i said making him relax a bit. "Danielle you need to tell him now no more waiting okay" he said and i nodded. Aaron needs to know because the more i push him he get closer way closer he need to know that i can't be with him because I'm with Jc.  
"Okay you jump the fence first" i said and he did then i jumped the fence. "What if the birds ate our food" i said as we walked up the stairs. "I don't think so" he said making me giggle. We finally made it up to the roof as i looked around seeing a bed with all kinds of fruits and candles around the bed forming a huge heart. "I hope you like it" he said and i nodded hugging him tightly. "Its more than i could ask for" i said making him smile. "Come" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bed. "Here cover your eyes" he said as he handed me a bandanna. "Why" i said as i tied it on the back. "Your gonna have to guess what food I'm giving you without looking. "he said and i nodded. "I'm gonna win this shit" i said making him chuckle.
"Okay here comes the first open your mouth" he said making me giggle. "Jc it better be food not you fucking dick" i said making him laugh. "No its not" he said as i opened my mouth"bit" he order and i did. "Chocolate covered strawberry " i said as i took another bit. "Yes okay now the next one ready" he said and i nodded. I opened my mouth as he placed the wiped the item on my lips making me lick them"Watermelon" i said. "yes" he said and i clapped my hands. "Okay next thing you won't be able to guess it" he said and i smiled. "Jc were talking about food right now i think I'll get it right".I opened my mouth once more but instead he grabbed my hand and slid a cold item onto my ring finger. Making me take off my bandana and look at my ring finer. The ring was absolutely beautiful it was a plain but it had a small heart that added that cute look to it. "Jc its beautiful" i said as i looked at it carefully seeing that next to the small heart it said "Jc and Danielle".
"its a promise ring so that every time you see it you'll remember how much i love you and to prove that one day you'll walk down the alter and I'll be waiting for you there in my cute tux" he said as a tear of happiness ran down my cheek. "Don't cry" Jc said as he wiped it away. "How can i not Jc this is perfect" i said as i leaned in to him. Its absolutely perfect.
I placed my lips on his plum juicy ones slowly taking between my teeth and slightly tugging on them making him groan. He his my jaw slowly going down to my neck leaving small love bites....