Chapter 17

Danielle's POV
"What did you guys do" Trevor asked with smirk.
"We didn't do anything"i said looking at Jc.
"Come on let's go back and play" kian said running downstairs leaving me and Jc in the back.
"I believe you" he said.
"What" I said in confusion.
"I believe you that you didn't do anything" he said and I smiled. I couldn't tell him I mean me and his bestfriend almost had sex I it wasn't for Trevor and the limited time.
"Okay who's next" I said sitting down in the circle.
"It's mine" Kian said looking around "Umm Ricky truth of dare".
"Truth" ricky said.
"Pussy but okay is it true that Priscilla was your first" kian asked.
"Yes" Ricky said and looked at Priscilla who was happier than ever.
I they continued playing until I felt someone missing. Jc.
"Guys I'll be right back" I said getting up and walking to the kitchen. Nothing I wasn't there but then I look out the window and see him sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water.
"Hey" I say as I'm walking over to him.
"Hey" he said turning around to face me.
"What are you doing here" I said sitting down next to him cris crossing my legs.
"Just thinking" he said and I nodded.
"About" I said touching the water with my hand.
"you" he said without thinking twice.
"Me" I said scrunch in my eyebrows in confusion.
"Yea you" he said and I stayed quiet " I really do love you" he said I had no idea how do respond to that he would always tell me that he loved me but right now it felt different.
"Come on" I said standing up and picking him up.
"Where are we going" he said looking up at me smiling.
"Somewhere" I said and we walked back in the house. we passed everyone laughing and having a good time.
"Hey I'll be right back" I said and they nodded. We left the house and I started walking.
"You know I have a car right" Jc said making me laugh.
"I know and so do I but the point is were walking" I said pulling his hand so that I make him walk.
"Where are we going" he said he sounded like a little boy.
"Somewhere special" I said walking.
"Okay" he said and we continued walking until we got to an abounded building.
"Why are we here" he said looking the building.
"I'll show you" I said going over the fence and over to the other side.
"Isn't this illegal" he said making me laugh.
"Yeah that makes it fun" I said running towards the building" are you coming".
"Yeah" he said and jumped the fence.
"Come on" I said pulling his inside the building.
"Where are you going" he said as I took the stairs up.
"Just come" I said going all the way to the top.
"Promise me you won't tell no one about this" I said and he looked at me confused "promise".
"Yes" he said making me smile.
"Okay" I said and opened the door on the last floor.
"You like it" I said looking at almost all California from the very top of the building.
"It beautiful how did you even find this place" he said looking around.
"I don't know honestly one day I got curiosity well lost and I came up here and it's like me relaxing place" I said smiling and sitting at the edge of the building.
"It's lovely" he said sitting next to me.
"Yeah you can't tell no one about this place" I said and he nodded.
"Okay" he said putting his arm around me. I didn't say anything I just hugged him back.
"Let's lay down" he said and and I nodded we both lay down looking at the different shades of Oranges and pink. He had his arms around my body and I was hugging him back my arms around his chest and my right leg over his leg. He pulled me closer to his body making me hear his heart beat slowly putting me to sleep. Then I completely fell asleep.
I feel a cold breeze on my body making me shiver I try to stand up but someone has there arms around my body. Jc. I look at the sky and its pitch black oh my god what time is it. i take out my phone from my pocket and its 2:34 am of the next day.
"Jc Jc" I said shaking him waking him up.
"What happened" he said sitting up.
"It's super late I need to go" I said standing up.
"Wait for me" he said rubbing his eyes as he stood up.
"Okay let's go" he said grabbing my hand as we walked back downstairs to leave. We didn't say anything as we walked until we got to his house.
"Okay well I need to go" I said walking away from him but he pulled me back.
"It's late just stay" Jc said and I agreed since I was so sleepy do even disagree or argue with him.
"Okay" I said as we walked in his house trying not to make any noise. We walked upstairs very slowly until we got to his room.
"You can stay here I'll get the couch" he said and walked away.
"No stay with me" I said pulling him into the room.
"Are you sure" he said rubbing the back of his head.
"Yeah stay" I said grabbing his hand and he nodded "do you need sweats or a t shirt" he said.
"Nah I'm fine like this" I said taking of my pants and shirt so that I'm only in my undergarments.
"Okay" he said as I cover my body with the bed covers. he looked at me and smiled then he took off his shirt and pants being left in boxers.
"Come on" I said padding the left side of the bed and without thinking twice he laid on the bed. I was about to turn around but he turned me to face him pulling my body closer to his.
Jc's POV
Danielle started to turn around but this is the only time I had with her and I'm not going to waste it. So I turned her around and hugged her really tight. My chin was at the top of her head and her head was on my chest. It had been for ever since I had Danielle this close to me and I was glad for this time that we where together. My eyelids started to get heavier and heavier and before I was about to go to sleep completely Danielle said something.
"You have no idea how bad I miss you" she said in a very low voice that I was barely able to hear. I was gonna ask her what she meant by that but I was so tired that I just fell asleep.
Dream
I was at a party and me and Danielle where the center of attention every single person in that room was paying attention to us. Watching every single move that we would take. I look at Danielle who had tears in her eyes looking directly at me.
"Jc I couldn't tell you I'm sorry" Danielle kept repeating this over and over again. I would try to speak but nothing would come out of my lips.
"Jc I'm sorry" Danielle said once more. Sorry for what.
"For what" I was finally able to say.
"For..." she said and I woke up.
End of dream.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
What why did Danielle say that omg keep reading to find out and don't forget to vote🌺

Danielaxx💕