Chapter 33

Danielle's POV
I woke up looking up seeing all my pictures with the girls. Wow day one and I already miss them.
"Sweetie" my mom said knocking on my door. "Yes" I said sitting up on my bed.
"Family is coming over in a bit to see you love so get dressed" my mom said through the door.
"Okay" I simply said and got off my bed and walked to my suitcase looking through all my cloths finding a black skater dress with sunflowers on it and my black flats and headed to the shower. Once I got out of the shower I did my makeup simple with only mascara eyeliner blush and lipstick.
"Daniewe" junior said knocking on my door.
"Yes" I said opening my door seeing him in his like onesie" Junior why aren't you dressed"."I want chu to change me" he said walking in my room and getting on my bed.
"Okay" I said as he handed me his cloths. He was wearing a button up shirt and khaki shorts and his nude sperries. Okay and we just imagine that he look so cute.
"Tanks" he said making me giggle.
"It's thanks" I said making him smile.
"There" I said putting his shirt and pants.
"Thanks" he said smiling because he knew that he had said it right.
"Welcome" I said kissing him on the cheek.
"Let's go" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs.
"Hi my princess" my grandma said pulling me into a hug.
"Hi grandma I've missed you" I said hugging her back. I look around the living room and there's a bunch of my family not only family but friends.
"Omg Danielle you look gorgeous" my cousin said grabbing my hand and making me do a turn.
"Thanks" I said giving her a hug. "You really changed like in look you got more beautiful and your tan" she said making me smile. "California" I simply said making her smile. I probably spent about 30 minutes saying hello to everyone one and then there was one last person.
"Hey you look amazing" Aaron said hugging me.
"Thanks" I said hugging his back. Aaron my ex boyfriend before I met Kian. Me and Aaron went out all middle school and high school but I broke up with him in high school senior year I just don't know what happened to us everyone thought we where meant to be together for ever but I thought otherwise.
"So how's California" he said letting me go.
"Great" I said looking up to him he got pretty tall. I looked at him his hair perfectly in a quiff and his dark brown eyes.
"I never thought you'll ever come back" he said smiling at me.
"Me neither" I said thinking off what happened.
"Well we should hang out like old times" he said smiling at me exposing his white teeth.
"Well-" I said but my uncle cut me off.
"We need to celebrate that Danielle came back which is weird so let's have a cook out " he said pulling me into a side hug.
"You don't need to" I said. "No we want to" my dad said smiling at me.
"Okay" I simply said as they pulled me out. I turn around as I see my mom at the phone screaming I try do go to her but Aaron gets in front of her smiling at me once more.
It didn't take them that long to start the cook out. Everyone was outside my little cousins playing tag and my rest of my family was talking about me but in a good way. And I was just sitting on the grass with my legs crossed.
"Hey" Aaron said sitting next to me.
"Hey again" I said making him laugh.
"So why did you come back" he said.
"Because I missed my family" I said but he cut me off.
"Okay so why did you really come"he said making me raise and eyebrow.
"I already said I miss my family" I said.
"I know your lying because if you really missed you family you would be talking to them not sitting here by your self" he said making me roll my eyes.
"I needed a break from cali" I said.
"From California or from someone" he said raising an eyebrow.
"Someone" I said.
"Is it a guy" he said.
"No a girl" I said making him make a weird face. "I'm kidding its a guy" I said laughing.
"You haven't changed" he said looking into my eyes. "Thanks I guess" I said with a giggle.
"That's good" he said picking up my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine smiling at me. I wanted to pull my hand back but I didn't want to seem rude so I just smiled back.
"Danielle" my aunt said waving her hand at me to go to her.
"Yes" I said sitting next to her leaving Aaron alone on the grass.
"So I saw you and Aaron are talking" she said smiling at me.
"Oh yeah but not the way you think" I said but she cut me off.
"It's okay you don't need to explain to me and how long are you going to stay here" she said.
"Umm 2 months I need to go back to Anahi's wedding" I said.
"Hey Danielle can I borrow your phone" my cousin said.
"Yeah it's--" I said but stop where's my phone I didn't get it in the morning "wait let me go get it"i said and ran inside to go to my room.
"Where is it" I said to myself opening the door to my room.
"Fuck" I said as I moved all my covers. It's not here I probably lost it at the airport. Shit.
"What's wrong sweetie" my mom said stepping inside my room.
"I lost my phone at the airport" I said passing my hand through my hair.
"Aww sweetie it's okay you don't need a phone here" she said extending her hand out which I took.
"I think I do how I'm I going to call the girls" I said walking out of my room.
"Use the house phone" she said.
"Okay" I said trying to remember there phone number.
"You'll be fine" my mom said as we went outside once more. i looked around and found Aaron on the floor with all off my little cousins on top of him laughing with him making me smile.
"Help me" he said laughing as I walked over to all of them and pulled them off him making them laugh.
"Thanks" he said as he should up.
"Welcome" I said smiling at him.
"Thanks" he said once more pulling me into a hug our faces only inches from each other. I tried to pull away but he pulled me closer to him tilting his head and leaning in but i immediately pulled back.
"Daniewe" Junior said saving me from this unwanted kiss.
"Come here my little prince" I said picking him up and spinning him around.
"Don't think you got saved" Aaron said into my ear then pulled away and winked at me. What just happened or more importantly what did I get into.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
Holy shit well do you think Danielle is going to fall for Aaron and forget Jc.

Thoughts?