Chapter 16

Shadai's POV
We get there to was seems to be Anahi's and her mystery man. Who she didn't want to tell me who he is.
"Ready to meet him" Anahi said as she it her keys out from her purse.
"Omg yes" I said and looked back at Danielle, Priscilla, Alexandra and her mom.
"Love" Anahi said as she opened the door.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS CONNOR FRANTA" I scream on top of my lungs. "She a fan" Connor said and I nodded. I ran to him and hugged him. Omg I couldn't believe this my cousin is marrying Connor Franta.
"You have no idea how bad I wanted to meet you and know I'm related to you" I said as he hugged me back.
"Me too" he said and then we both let go at the same time.
"Okay Shadai calm down he's mine" Anahi said pecking his lips.
"Aren't you glad we didn't tell you" Priscilla said smiling.
"So you know all of O2l" I said and they nodded.
"Not only do we know them I'm dating one of them Ricky and she dated Sam" she said pointing to Alexandra.
"You dated sam" I said looking at her and she nodded.
"And you Danielle" I said facing her.
"Umm it's complicated" she said and i nodded.
"Hi Connor so glad to see you again" Anahi's mom said as she hugged Conor.
"The pleasure is mine" Connor said.
"I think Shadai still in shock" Connor said looking at me.
"No shit I am" I said causing him to laugh.
"You wanna meet to rest of the guys" Connor said an Si quickly nodded.
"Let me call them" he said and took out his phone.
Danielle's POV
"Omg look at the puppy" I said running toward the puppy and holding it in my hands.
"What's his name" I asked Anahi as the puppy licked my cheek.
"Oggy" Anahi said laughing.
"He's so cute" I said still petting the little puppy. i hear a knock at the door and I turn around to see who it is. as soon as Anahi opens the door Ricky , Trevor, Sam ,Kian ,Jc.
"Omg" I hear Shadai scream as she saw them walk in hugging each one of them.
"Hi your" Trevor said looking at her.
"Shadai" she said hugging him again.
"Hi Shadai" he said making her blush and he smiled at her.
"Danielle" kian said walking up to me and hugging me.
"Hey" I say and hugged him back.
"You still owe me for what you did at the mall I took 3 hours to get out of the mall " he said making me laugh.
"I told you to let me go and you didn't listen" I said trying not to laugh.
"Not funny" he said letting go of me. I turn around and I see Jc he looks at me our eyes locking. He eyes looked sad and devastated as he saw me.
"Hi" I said walking up to him.
"Hey" he said looking at me faking a smile.
"Danielle come real quick" Alexandra yelled and I walked over to her.
"What happened" I said and looked at her.
"Sam trying to talk to me again" she said and I looked over at Sam.
"Sam come" I said and he got up from the couch.
"What are you doing" Alexandra said but before I could respond do her Sam was already here.
"Yeah" Sam said looking at Alexandra then me.
"Look Sam why are you trying to talk to me again" Alexandra said before any words escaped my mouth.
"Cause I'm trying to fix us" Sam answered.
"There is no us" Alexandra said "that day you killed all of us".
"Alexandra don't say that you still love me" he said I was about to leave them alone but Alexandra gabbed my hand meaning that I had to stay.
"No shit I love you and it hurt seeing you kiss her but get it through your head where over Sam for good" Alexandra said and I was shocked by her word.
"Alexandra please" Sam said.
"No" was all that Alexandra said and Sam just walked away and sat down at the couch.
"You okay" I said to Alexandra putting my hand on her shoulder.
"Yeah I'm fine" she said and smiled. We returned to the living room where everyone was sited.
"Sweet heart I have to go" Anahi mom said an waved everyone good bye.
"Hey Anahi can I spent the night at your house" Shadai and I Anahi nodded.
"Okay now that's she's gone let's do something fun"Anahi said making me laugh.
"Truth or dare" Kian offered and we all nodded. In a matter of seconds we where all in a circle on the floor.
"Okay me first" Ricky said "Trevor I dare you to kiss Shadai". Shadai blushes right away and Trevor didn't think twice about it before he turned around and kiss her. He pulled away and her cheeks where super red.
"Okay my turn" Trevor said looking at Kian "kian I dare you do go seven minutes in heaven with Danielle".
"Okay" Kian said and pulled me up and we went upstairs to what seems to be a guest room.
"Are we reall---" I said but I was cut of my kian planting his lips on mine.
"Kian" I said with a smile.
"I'm not going to waste this seven minutes" he said kissing me once more but I was going to make him suffer a bit. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and pulled on it making him groan. " jump" he said making me wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. He slowly put me on the bed and kissed my neck. His tongue against my skin make me get goosebumps. Then his hand started to go under my shirt his fingers touching every single part of my single not missing a single spot. He came back up to kiss my lips and then bit them hard. I moaned in pleasure and also in pain. I was tired of him teasing me so it was my turn.
I flipped us over so that now I'm on top. He looked surprised at first but then gave me a smirk making me smile. I slowly picked up his shirt until it was completely off. I leaned in for a kiss but instead I just kissed the corner of his lips. Then I made my way to his neck nippling on his skin making him moan. Then I started to put my hand on his torso then slowly went down to his pants unbuttoning it and pulling down the zipper. My hand went under his pants and rubbed him making him moan.
" Two minutes left" Trevor said hitting the door scaring us both.
"Omg" I said getting off of him and running off to the restroom. i look in the mirror and fix my hair and my cloths do that it looks like we did nothing. i look it the restroom and Kian's putting on his shirt and fixing his pants.
"Fucking Danielle" he said.
"What" I said back looking at his bulge making me laugh.
"Wtf I'm I'm supposed to do now" he said looking at me.
"Flip it up or I don't know" I said an she turned around to do it.
"There" I said and turned around.
"It feels like my dick is on a roller coaster ride" he said making me laugh.
"Shit up let me fix you hair" I said fixing his hair until he pecked my lips.
"Times up" Trevor said banging on the door.
"Let's go" I said and opened the door not only to find Trevor but also.....
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
Don't forget to vote and comment🌺

Danielaxx💕