Chapter 41

Jc's POV
I bearly arrived and I see Anahi and Connor dancing in the middle of the dance floor only them to no ones else. The song finished and everyone clapped as they went back to sit down.
"Okay that was great but I want a special someone to come up here and say a couple of words this person knows the bride better than anyone else here and it's not her mom and I'm proudly asking her to come and say a few word ladies and gentlemen the maid of honor" this guy said into the microphone I looked around then I saw her Danielle. She was here I mean why wouldn't she she looked more beautiful than I remembered. The dress that she is wearing made her body look more stunning than it already is her hair falling into her right shoulder in perfect curls her eyes so bright and perfect.
"Umm I really wasn't prepared to say anything so this probably is going of the top of my head" she said with a giggle into the microphone. Gosh I missed her voice. " Anahi words can't explain how beautiful you look and how happy I am for you and Connor I couldn't ask for a better guy for you I really hope your love last forever no matter what and I'm so so happy for you and I hope Connor can deal with you when your grumpy Connor good luck with that even I had trouble but now that's your shit not mine and I remember the day Anahi came back from her first date she was so happy and after a few dates she was like he's perfect and I didn't believe her until I met him and I knew Connor and Anahi where made for each other " she said with a chuckle "I'm so glad you to are together you guys are goals" she said her eyes starting to get watery" omg I think I'm going to cry ugh well I wish you the best" she said and walked back to her table.
"Well those where inspirational words" the guy with the microphone said. I looked at Danielle's table and it was full. Priscilla Ricky Alexandra Cameron Danielle kian Shadai Trevor and Marilyn and Sam.
I sat with Nash Paulette and other people but all I was doing was looking at Danielle I wanted to go so bad and talk to her but what if she moved on and I'm going to make a fool of myself.
"Go talk to her" Paulette said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"What" I said.
"Go talk to her" she said.
"She won't want do" I said looking down.
"What makes you think that she's being looking over here since she saw you" she said raising an eyebrow.
"Because  I let her leave and didn't stop her" I said.
"Still go" she said smiling at me. "Okay" I said and she nodded.
Danielle's POV
I look up and find Jc looking at me and I just look away like if I don't see him. Who did he come here with did he come alone or is he waiting for someone.
"So Danielle what did you do in San Antonio Texas" kian said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Huh oh well I would go out with my family and chill you know I need a break" I said.
"Yeah leaving me without saying anything" he said crossing his arms.
"Kian I didn't even want to tell the girls and not only that Jc and I-" I said but he cut me off.
"Yeah I know I guess I was just mad that you left without telling me" he said looking down.
"I'm sorry Kian" I said picking up his head so I can look at him.
"Okay" he said leaning in slowly.
"kian were in public" I said pushing him back playfully.
"Sorry I've just missed you" he said smiling at me.
"I've missed you too" I said hugging him feeling him smile.
"So Cameron I heard your with Alexandra" I said looking at the as I saw them holding hands.
"What makes you think that" he said kissing her cheek making her laugh.
"I don't know just" I joked back.
"Yes jealous" he said as he rose and eyebrow.
"Yes" I said playing around.
"Well good" he said back making me laugh. I turned around and saw Jc get up and start walking our way.
"Hey Marilyn go to the restroom with me" I said and she nodded standing up.
"What's wrong" she said as we walked in the restroom.
"Tell you in a bit" I said as we walked to the restroom. Now you may be wondering how is there a restroom in a beach well Anahi also got this weird room of restrooms and everything and it was place son the beach.
"What happened" she asked.
"Jc was walking towards our table" I said looking at the mirror.
"Oh" she said.
"Yeah oh" I said looking at her.
"Hey now that where alone you know I want to tell you something but don't get mad" she said pointing at me with her index finger.
"Okay" I said and giggled.
"I'm dating Shawn" she said.
"Omg that's great I'm so happy for you two" I said smiling at her making her look at me funny.
"Your not mad" she asked raising an eyebrow.
"Why would I be" I said making her smile.
"Cause you had a think for each other you know" she said.
"So that was along time ago wow I'm so happy for you how did it happen" I said making her smile at me.
"Well since he told me what happened we started to hang out more and more then we would just say that we were together and yeah" she said smiling widely at me.
"That's nice" I said back.
"Okay let's go back now" she said pulling me out of the restroom.
"Wait I'm walking in heels--" I said and bumped into Jc.
"Umm I-I'm so sorry" I said looking down and walking away as fast as I possibly could.
"Danielle" he said and I just kept on walking to our table.
"What happened" Priscilla said as I sat down.
"Oh nothing" I said looking around.
"Are you sure" Alexandra said and I nodded.
"Yeah" I said and smiled at her. Nothing happened at all.