“Seelie, how are you feeling?” he said giving me a sad look.

“im okay.” I said.

“im sorry about all the pain you have been going through at home. If you need anything just come and talk to me.” He said smiling at me sweetly, like a grandfather would.

“now, I called you both in here because I wanted to talk to you about your living situations.” He began looking mainly at luke.

“I know seelie is now living with you mr. gryffan, I just don’t want any of the other students knowing. It could cause a lot of problems for seelie and the school. “ he said looking at both of us sternly.

“so for now I would like both of you to keep it on the down low.”

Me and luke both nodded.

"that is all i really wanted to talk to you two about you can go to your classroom now luke, and seelie you probably need to go to your locker." i nodded at the same time luke did.

"well you two can go now." he said now looking back down to the important looking papers that were on his desk.

luke and i both walked out of the princibles office, said goodbye to the receptionist and headed into the hallway.

"i will see you later seelie." luke said with an encouraging smile, i nodded and he headed to his classroom.

i started tawords my locker.

when i got there i quickly entered the combonation and put the stuff i didnt need on onr of the shelves and got the stuff i needed out.

after i did everything i needed i went to shut my locker only to have it slammed really hard.

i jumped violently and turned around to be faced with none other than amber. whom was glaring venomously at me.

whatd i do now, i thought to myself.

"what do you want?" i said to her, the words coming out sharper than i had intended them to.

she snarled at me.

"did you here that girls?" she said looking at her 'friends' with a n evil smile on her face.

"how dare you talk to me like that you freak!" she spat looking at me as if i was the lowest for of life on this earth.

i flinched a little bringing back a smirk to her face.

"i---i...." i started but she cute me off with smack to my face.

my eyes grew wide.

i had forgotten that it wasnt just my mother who hit me.

"stay away from mr. gryffan you ugly hag." she said smirking at the tears forming in my eyes.

"i cant----" i began but was again cut off by a slap to the face.

"YOU HEARD ME. STAY. AWAY. FROM. HIM." she said "if you know whats good for you you will never talk to him again." she said venomously.

i didnt know what to say...i couldnt leave him alone since i was living with him.

i just looked at her.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" a voice said from a little ways down the hall.

my eyes grew wide because i recognized that voice.

the next thing i knew im pushed out of the way and i here a sickening crunch.

i hear a scream of bloody murder.

i look up to see amber holding her nose which currently had blood gushing out of it.

"DONT EVER TOUCH SEELIE AGAIN. IF YOU DO YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN A SECOND NOSE JOB." Yuna screamed at a wide eyed group of plastic barbies. they looked terrified.

Amber made a screaching noise and stomped off down the hallway.

Yuna chuckled darkly then turned her attention to me.

"are you alright seelie?" she said touching my face softly.

"yeah im okay.....you shouldnt have done that you will get into alot of trouble..." i said looking at her with wide eyes.

"i dont care if i get into trouble that skeezy bitch was hurting you!" she said looking murdous at the thought.

"i love you yuna." i said tears spilling over onto my cheeks. i quickly wiped them away.

"i love you too seelie. we should probably get back to class before that bitch gets there." she said. "thought come to think of it i think i broke her nose. she will probably have to go to her surgen today and have that repaired." she said laughing. i laughed too.

i dont know what i would do without yuna.

we went to class. walking slowly taking our time and catching up. since i have been in a coma i havent been able to see her obviously.

*end of flashback*

thinking back it was actually a pretty good day seeing as i didnt have to see amber at all the rest of the day. apparently she went home with a 'migraine'.

when i heard that that was why she went home i laughed out loud because i actually knew what really happened.

it was nice actually having one up on amber that she would probably die if it ever got out that a loser(meaning yuna) had punched her in the face and broke her nose.

i lay back in bed and close my eyes willing myself to sleep.

darkness consumed me, my last thought being, it will be funny if amber doesnt come back for a while, and when she does her nose wont even have a scratch.

yuna said if that happened she had blackmail on her big time because yuna had taken a picture after punching her.

i really hope things start getting better for me.

and then i was fast asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone, i had some free time while im here at my friends house babysitting so i thought i would write a new chapter.

i hope yall like this one because i worked really hard, and it took a while to write.

i havent been in that great of a mood.

my $1000 camera was stolen friday....i feel like a family member died. :( that camera is like my right arm. the lens that was on it was my new zoom lens that i got for christmas.

i really hope it shows up soon. me and mom have to go to the police station to file a theft report.

the most messed up part is that it was stolen out of my room, while i was gone.

:(((( im so sad without it.

anyways please tell me what you think of this chapter. im pretty sure its longer than most of the others.

READ

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY!!!!