Astro Confrontation

Skibidi fighters flew through space, shooting at similar fighters but they seemed to be enemies. And the Ufo toilet appeared, a helmet covering his head and metal covering his neck. 2 More cannons had been added aswell.

A Skibidi fighter tried kamikazing the Ufo toilet but it got shot down.

Gman appeared from black smoke and fired his lasers at the UFO.

The UFO toilet fired lasers back which were poeeful enough to hold Gmans lasers back..

The Astro Juggernaut appeared by Gman and fired a shot at him.

Gman flew to the side and used a shield to block the shockwave as he continued lasering them.

The UFO rammed through Gman and aimed from behind, firing shots into the back.

Gman then turned his head back and fired 2 head lasers at them.

The Juggernaut fired a shot at Gman.

UFO quickly flew back to the juggernaut.

Gman turned quickly to the orb and used his shield but red sparks covered him and he roared through the mask.

The UFO fires many more shots at Gmans helmet.

Gman then lasers the UFO, shield ramming the juggernaut.

The Astro Juggernaut aims his cannon but gets headbutted and lasered in the face.

Many Astro fighters swarmed Gman.

Gman quickly then spinned while firing his lasers which shot down some of the fighters.

UFO Rams Gman in one of the sides with thr extra boosters.

Gman flies back and disappears into black smoke.

—-

Gman flies through black smoke and hits a wall, hes back in the base.

As the Smoke clears, another toilet waits on the other side..

"I have something to say.." The Stranger says as a toilet clearly from thr astros fly out, wearing an iron jaww thing, having 4 lasers on his toilet and 2 arms on him. The Magnets spun incredibly fast.

"Who are you." Gman said and aimed his lasers.

"Dont shoot. I said i have something to say. And im Rams." Rams says as he looks at Gman.

"What do you want?" Gman asks.

"I will betray the Astros and give you some of their tech. But you, you need your toilets to make me a spaceship nothing too big but nothing too small."

Gman thinks..
"Fine."

"Good!" Steven says and suddenly 4 thinner and smaller arms come from the bottom of his toilet carrying what seems to be blueprints.

"Here." He gave them to some scientists.

"Goodbye now." Steven turned and vanished..

Gman just watched.