Titan Deployment

The Pov of the titan had Orange Edges and outline around it.

The Gopro Titan stomped through the city, he was smaller than usual Titans but was super quick. He seemed to have already killed multiple toilets- seen from the fire around him and dead Skibidis

He looked at a UFO toilet, trying to punch it but once it failed he aimed his laser cannon at it, firing multiple shots till it retreated. He looked before him and saw the Gman toilet itself with a few Heli toilets and other Skibidis

He fired his laser cannons, then tanking 4 lasers to the chest, but this sent him back.

He slammed against the destroyed roads, before stopping and getting up, returning fire as he moved away from Gmans Laser cannons.

He then flew right towards Gman, Landing on the toilet seat and firing at his temple, also trying to punch him.

Gman then sent his eye lasers straight into the Titans core, pushing him back as he flew in the air, he continued firing before flying to the left and dropping down behind an elevated parking space.

The heli toilets flew around and fired at him, he was tanking heavy hits- but then made their rain of rockets stop, as he fired at one and grabbed that specific Heli toilet, throwing it into another and firing at the last one.

Gmans lasers fired in unison through the parking space and hitting Gman, he turned and fired back before slowly being pushed back by the lasers.

The Titan then flew up and dived down onto the G toilet, ramming into its right temple and moving its head to the left, the Pov pans to the left after landing on the ground. The titan uppercutted Gman and hovered, shooting down and landing once more, continuing his attacks.

Gman fires his laser cannons into the titan, sending it back as he then scooted forward and headbutted the Titan Directly

The Pov gets scratched, half of the Pov turning off, meaning one if his eyes disabled from the Headbutt

The Titan then punches gmans head, then planting his cannon in its mouth and firing 1 time before being shot out of the way.

Titan Speakerman lands, Infected he continues firing at The gopro Titan

He tanks mist of the shots, but then realised he couldnt hold on for long, until a large Gopro with Heli rotors flew over and attached to his core, the rotors breaking off as 2 large drones flied over and connected to the shoulders.

He flies Towards Titan speakerman, stopping a couple 100 feet infront and firing at his core, before elbowing them back.

The Titan speakerman tanked the shots and did an aerial kick, sending the other titan back.

The Gopro titan turned, going in for another attack, he was then interrupted by Gman firing his lasers at him, pushing him back.

He fires towards Gman and in return gets grabbed by the back of the head and gets close ranged shot in the back by the Speakerman Titan.

He gets dropped, then kicked away.

He slowly gets up and looks toward the duo, realising he was now in a 2v1 he knew he was in for a beating. But decided to fight anyway, slowly getting up and charging.

The Pov fades..