Skibidi 67 (Little bit Extended)

A Car with a POV Large cameraman and another drived through the road, there was destruction all around. They passed fleeing Cameramen but then get shot at by Skibidi Toilets with Rigles who were quickly killed by the Large Cameramans Rocket Launchers. The Car keeps moving until they see the Police Toilet. The Driver gets shot as the other Cameraman was also shot in the arm. They drived the Toilet out by shooting at it. They Flied out of the car, the other Cameraman shooting a rocket launcher and neutralizing the Police Toilet. Seconds Later a large Toilet with a fedora, an Acid Gun and a buzzsaw appears. Shooting Acid Upon the Large Cameraman as it completely destroys it. The Cameraman fires a rocket but the toilet doesent get affected. The Toilet looks up and moves out of the way, as a toilet gets thrown and explodes behind him. The Cameraman turns to see The Titans. Titan Speakerman fighting a flying toilet and Titan Cameraman furiously stomping slowly forward toward the Toilet. A Quadruple Buzzsaw Toilet appears, the Titan pulling out its buzzsaw arm and attaching it on his broken arm. As it cuts down the head of the Toilet. The Fedora wearing toilet flies up behind and shoots Acid upon its head. But it gets slapped out of the air. Titan Speakerman then shooting and exploding Acid on the Toilet before getting forcefully slapped down to the ground. They Stand side bye side and watch as the Scientist Toilet Emerges from smoke. Titan Cameraman does a death Gesture. As Titan Speakerman looks behind, doing a hand Gesture. Before looking forward. The Goproman Titan Towering nearly over Titan Cameraman with an improved Jetpack, enhanced Armour. Gadgets and weapons. The Scientist Toilet then waves his appendage, as a Red Eyed Heli Toilet came in. And a Large Skibidiman with a Bomb suit and Laser cannon arrived. The 3 Toilets and 3 Titans stared at eachother for a few Seconds. Titan Speakerman stomping forward and blasting 3 shots in one Burst.