Astro Toilets get angry.

Gman who was there just in the open with other medium- large Titanium Skibidi toilets.

A Ufo Toilet flies over, slowly engaging in an intelligent Conversation. As 2 Cameramen watched.

After The Ufo toilet says something Gman doesent like, Gman instantly aimed his cannons on the Ufo toilet.

An Astro toilet flies out from what seems to be nowhere and places his arm device ontop of the eye of Gman as he pulled his head back, Gman Shouting Skibidi as the Ufo toilet charged his gun.

Suddenly the Scientist Skibidi toilet appears, breaking off one if the arms of the Astro Toilets as they fly away.

Gman smiling and saying: "Skibidi" to the Scientist also makes it smile, until it snaps its head toward the Cameramen.

The Scientist toilet charges up an attack, as the Cameramen just accept their fate and Thumbs up to Eachother, the Scientist toilet blowing up the Cameramen and looks over them.

Gman Gets shot in the side of the face, as it flies away, The Grand Titan stomps in and shoots at all of the other toilets around him, as he then attempts to shoot at the Scientist Skibidi but it disappears.

The Same Ufo toilet flew over, as the other Astro toilet came over. The Astro Toilet pulling the Grands Head back as the Ufo toilet prepares to fire into its neck.

The Titan used a flash ability, blinding the Ufo toilet as he then grabs the Device in his head, pulling it off then stomping it on the ground to get the Astro Toilet stuck.

The Ufo toilet gets blasted directly by the Grand Titans Cannon, as it flies away, leaving the Astro Toilet.

The Astro toilet said: "SKIBIDI SKIBIDI" as it smiled, stopping the constant nudging and budging he did. Hoping that the Titan would spare him.

"gnitsugsiD" as he then fired straight into the arm he stepped in from the Astro toilet, breaking it as he grabbed the Astro toilet and threw it away.

He then continued Stomping forward to where Gman flew away.

(Toilet upgrades will be different from now on)