Skibidi titan.. Original Titan Cameraman.

Some of the Astro toilets tech and more were able to make it so that the Parasite can control from Inside Titan Cameraman so the only way of killing it is taking down the Body and killing the Parasite or getting a clean shot/Stab at the chest and into the Parasite. Titanium Skibidi toilets were an acting Pauldron to protect the shoulders and the Skibidis have wedged a Skibidi head through the head of Titan Cameraman, the Alliance could save it but it required to take down Titan Cameraman. The Skibidi titan also had multiple hidden Parasite cannons under the large coat that can be fired and protected by the Coat Itself. An Astro toilet arm was attached onto the right palm that can stab others, the Skibidi titan was nearly prepared for all the titans to fight him, but he still could be killed from Alliance Reinforcements. Oh a fight with all the Titans would be so entertaining. The Strongest Titan so far is Monster Speakerman, the skibidis thought of everything to try and combat Monster Speakerman, and they thought of putting a layer of Tungsten on The Skibidi titan, and gave the Skibidi titan a Shield. He was released from the Repaid center as he looked at Gman who was staring at him and smiling, looking to the side and seeing An Upgraded Skibidiman with the Natural powers to use laser eyes and it had the Same Blinding device In its mouth in Ep 61. As it then punched its fist and palm together, as he looked up and saw a heavier and stronger Astro Toilet with 2 cannons attached to the arms, 2 more extra arms with The spiked ends and 2 Liftable Knives on his back like the Cinemamans ones but different hover infront of him. He then realised they all were gonna go into battle as he then said: "Skibidi Yes yes" from the head in its own head. As Gman nods and just says: "Yes yes.". The Astro toilet nodding and flying off as the Skibidiman rushed over with the astro toilet and Gman who was flying with the Astro toilet. He then flies over with them as they were going to the city.