Ep 63+ Season 2, Invasion.

A Cameraman with a large gun aimed on skibidi toilets, shooting and destroying them. Multiple Large Cameramen were seen aswell marching forward, but suddenly a duo of 2 Helicopter toilets with headphones pulled up, as one of them shot a rocket at the Cameraman. Smoke arises as it explodes and sends the Cameraman to the floor, he watches on the side to see a cameraman attempting to flee from combat but suddenly a toilet with multiple Metal Appendages flies over and begins stabbing the soul out of the cameraman who tried to run, piercing its back multiple times before pulling off its head. The Toilet turns and smiles at the POV Cameraman, about to rush him but gets shot by a stungun as it looks to its side to see a black coated Speakerman with a red shirt, black tie and a different speakerhead. The Cameraman holding the stungun stepped to the side as the Speakerman then flew over and stabbed its head. Then looking down to the POV Cameraman in awesomeness as the POV raises its hand but the Speakerman simply shakes its head as the POV gets up. An Armoured Car drives by and exits somewhere but then gets stopped by a large Skibidiman with headphones as it then picks up the car and throws it away. It turns to look at them and Smile as the Helicopter Toilets appear up in the air beside it, but suddenly a streak of electricity passes through the air and takes down one of the heli toilets and did the same with the other Heli toilet. The Skibidi man looked and raised an eyebrow and says: "Skibidi Ski-" but then gets rammed in the side of the head by the same line of electricity, slicing through the air quickly and disappearing. It happens again and his headphones fly off, as it looks around angrily but then gets hit by plungers as the thing keeps ramming back and forth into the Skibidis head as it starts to get irritated. It holds its head as it happens a few more times but it stops, as the POV turns to see a Cameraman in the glitch toilet with 2 Plunger cannons.  As it then rams into the skibidi man and causes an explosion before descending and landing with the Trio. Just then a Cameraman points and laughs, but then gets a plunger to the face in response and an angry cameraman raising the finger upon the cameraman. The POV gives a thumbsup as the Plunger Cameraman  switches to a thumbsup. They then see the Skibidi man slowly rise up with burn marks all over its face as it seems to be very angry now. A large Speakerman slowly steps over behind it, the Speakerman looked dirty and had a missing arm. The Skibidiman looks and turns, before then being blasted at by sounds from the Speakerman as it stabs it head now. A Bomber plane looking Skibidi was flying at them from a distance but gets shot down as a large aerial fleet of Cameramen carriers, Flying speakers and the Cameraman titan flying.

40 Minutes earlier..
"Yo guys lets move it now! Tvmen are being attacked we gotta hustle!!" A Cameraman said as the Titan flew out already, soldiers moving into the carriers so that they could catch up with the Titan Cameraman, once they caught up they were flying over buildings and others.

Titan Cameraman continued flying with the aerial fleet, as they made it to the Tvmen outpost nearby and began supporting them, as the Carriers dropped off multiple Soldiers at once, Titan Cameraman landing and punching a Heli toilet out of the sky and stomping forward while firing at multiple Infecteds, as he then grabbed an infected buzzsaw Skibidiman and squeezed his hand upon it as he then threw it away and continued firing. He turned and punched an infected Upgraded Skibidiman and fired at the 2 Astro toilets combined on it, being stabbed in the back as he turns to see the Infected Scientist toilet. Before he could even react, black smoke appeared a few 50 feet away as the Infected Gman appeared and the Radioactive toilet. He then got grabbed by the head but then slams his head against the Upgraded Skibidiman peering over his face, as he then stomps on the Scientist toilet seat and fired directly at its face, once the smoke disappeared he saw that his cannon did almost nothing. As the Scientist whips its appendages against Titan Cameramans head as he then stumbles back. He then looks at the group, he then looks to the carriers, they were already flying off and their numbers decreased. He then fired at the ground as dust and smoke caused a smokescreen, he then flies off with the carriers.