Gman with the two titans vs Grand Titan.

a Fortress defending the Facility was under attack, skibidis trying to fire cannons on the 2 Titans. But all of this was just distractions. The Cameraman titan flyin behind the fortress and slamming his hammer down onto the top of the fortress, breaking it.

The Grand Titan then uses his flash ability as it wipes out the skibidis vision, The Cameraman Titan firing his cannon into the fortress, smoke rising up.. Once it had cleared multiple skibidis tried escaping but looked up at the Cameraman Titan, before going back inside.

The grand titan fires his blaster with the Cameraman Titan, as the fortress couldnt hold much longer, The Cameraman titan got shot in the back and thrown forward and over the Fortress, as it landed with a roll and stood up. Grand titan staring as Upgraded Gman Flew over with his new armor and upgraded Laser cannons.

The Cameraman titan stomped forward, firing and moving to the side as he then tried flying over and attacking Gman. Gman firing his Parasite cannon and managing to hit one of the pods on the shoulder of the Cameraman titan. The titan got hit but got up, punching and firing at Gman till his head suddenly twitched.

The Grand titan watched as Upgraded Titan Cameraman has been infected.. It seems like their tech has inproved and digged through the Armor and Anti parasite Modules in it. The Titan Cameraman Looked and his head twitched, Upgraded Speakerman Titan flying over and landing with Gman and Cameraman Titan, readying his blasters.

The Grand Titan stared, towering over them by 100 feet and watched as the Trio was readying their weapons. Gman making the first move as he fired his lasers into his knees, stumbling back The Grand titan fired back at Gman. The Cameraman titan punched the side of his head and firing into his shoulder speaker which fell now. He then returned fire and shot at his camera eye, before pulling the most dope choke slam. Standing up he sees the Speakerman titan, firing as it flew at him and attempted to aerial kick his face. As he just grabbed their leg and turned, slamming the Titan into the chokeslammed Cameraman titan, as he looks at Gman.

Gman then fires his Parasite cannon, as he easily shoots it down and moves toward Gman, punching his head and grabbing the parasite cannon, pulling it right out and shoved it in the face of Gman. Sending him back as he then breaks open the parasite cannon. Readying in a stance towards Gman. He runs over and fires at his visor, but then gets shot in the Tv Screen, pushing him back as he then fires at both of his cannons. Rushing over and uppercutting Gman before Firing into his Jetpack, breaking the right thruster.

Gman Retaliates and fired his cannons into his head before lasering down the Face to the legs, Grand Titan suprisingly tanking all of it as he grabs Gmans head, trying to force off the helmet until an Astro toilet pulls him by the firing arm, taking off his grip as he fixes his aim on the Astro toilet, about to fire before being shot by a 3 Headed Bathtub skibidi, a ufo toilet, 2 Launchers and A Claw toilet, pushing him back as the 2 other Titans regroup with Gman, a Firing force behind gman and his infected Titans facing the Grand Titan. The Grand Titan charging and so does the Trio.