For Plunger

Gman fire his lasers at the astro detainer who shields himself with his arms and shoot lasers back. The Gopro Titan stomped forward and fired multiple rockets, which damage Gman and he attempts to shoot the head but gmans helmet comes on. The Astro Detainer flies closer, while Gman was distracted and began punching his face. Gman just fired his lasers and spinned. Shooting then away. Then turning to the Titan. The Gopro titan was getting up but was shot by more lasers but he just uses his shield. And the Detainer gets back up, using balls of energy in his arms and throwing it at Gman, which explode the helmet off. And Gman responds by turning and shooting his lasers once mire but because of this the Gopro titan flew over and tried stabbing the head. But was thrown to the side and shield rammed by Gman. The Astro detainer then zoomed through Gman, damaging him and even taking off a laser. But Gman figured out his next place to attack him from. So he just uses his shield and the Astro detainer hits it and flies back. But he flies closer and headbutts the Detainer to the floor and is about to fire more lasers but the Gopro Titan lands on his back, which he then began slicing some lasers off. But it wasnt long till he was thrown at the Detainer.

"SKIBIDI SKIBIDI DOP DOP." Gman shouts before then firing his lasers at the pile of metal. The Gopro titan getting up and firing his cannons at Gmans core. The Detainer flying over and holding Gmans head. As Gman just said "SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI." And then finally broke. Screaming so loud the Detainer and Titan got pushed back. And Gmans lasers turned red. As he then begins shooting the 2 with them. Making them get away. He stops and chuckles. And fires all lasers which slowly get bigger.

The Gopro titan came in to help Detainer, using his shield to block the lasers. But he was sliding back. And the shield would soon break.

A red ball hit Gman and disabled all his lasers temporarily. And he was hit across the face by the Astro Juggernaut.

Gman Screamed again, shield ramming him a bit farther back but this was blocked by his shield.

The Duo get up, detainer firing his tentacles to absorb the shield energy. And Gopro titan about to slice the head off from behind.

The Gopro titan got shot back and fell down by the 2 Astros.

The Scientist mech came back from black smoke. Half repaired, some of the cyborg face showed. And from the other scientist mech, was the lasers on this scientist. And he fired his 3 lasers, and only one Acid cannon.

The Astro Juggernaut blocked these shots and flew towards the mech.

The Gopro Titan stomped towards Gman. The Detainer following. But Gman turned off his lasers except for the core.
"You kill him." The Titan said letting the astro detainer kill him.
The Detainer flew towards gman with all 3 arms close together ready to try pulling off the head.
Gman suddenly flew at the Detainer, ramming the detainer while also putting 2 of those purple yellow orbs in his hands. The Detainer starting to kill himself. But he tried using his last arm to cut off the infected ones, but got stabbed by one.

The Gopro Titan ran towards gman, going to stab his head but gets shot by his growing lasers.

The Juggernaut came back after killing the mech. but gets shot by the lasers as well, but just blocks it with his shields.

Titan Speakerman appears, firing at Gman but literally does nothing.

Titan Tvman appears from black smoke, raising his blade and stomping to gman, going to slice him.

The juggernaut fires a red ball.

Gman quickly thinks. The Blade was being brought down already. But he slightly dodges the Red ball, the explosion pushing him back as Titan Tvman hit the ground. And he fired his lasers back at them and flew away. Titan Speaker on the chase.

The Juggernaut shook his head and grabbed the Detainer and zoomed off.

The Trio (except speakerman) regrouped.

"He wont escape this time." He says in reverse and turns to Titan cameraman.

The Gopro titans shoulder gopros break off as large Drones attach to it. And a huge gopro lands on the core.

"Are you ready?" he says in reverse.

Titan Cameraman detaches his acid cannon arm and grabs the Astro detainer arm. Attaching it and turning.
And saying.
"For Plunger."

(Gman has sort of won and didnt take that much damages, thats kinda bad. But he wont escape this time.)