Hybrid-Worthy opponent

Gunfire and Explosions went off as Skibidis tried sieging the fortress, ramps were placed as the Tank Skibidi with a new cannon and head armour drived up and fired the first shot into Hybrid, Hybrid retaliating and shooting an Energy blast into the Skibidi tank but it suprisingly held up as it then drives and rams into Hybrid, which he fires the 2 Front cannons on his treads and hits the enemy tanks Tread armour as it ricocheted. The Sentry on the back then unleashed gunfire as Hybrid then shot inbetween them and sent the Skibidi tank back into the entrance, as he continues firing his cannons.  The Upgraded Astro toilet broke through the walls and sent rubble falling down upon some Gopromen, as the sentry auto fires towards the Astro toilet, the toilet seemed different.. It had 2 Medium Skibidis wedged into his eyes and Face Plates aswell with Cannons and Other Stuff. The Astro toilet then shoots down and Hovers, continuing to shoot down but Hybrid fires a cannon up and hits the Astro toilet down. It then drived back before driving forward into the  Astro toilet and firing his cannons into its head and cannons but it then stabs its spiked arm down on the back of Hybrid, As it then pulls it out and begins close range shooting Hybrids Turret. Hybrid then fired a shot into one of the cannons as the rest of his Turrets continued firing at the head and arms, Hybrid was slowly driving back but then gets rammed and pushed into the Astro toilet, by the Skibidi tank, this was now a 2v1.. Hybrid aims his back cannon into the Hull of the Skibidi tank and fires, as the other additional Mini Cannons continue to fire on the Skibidi tank. The Astro toilet then pulls back the Spiked arm as it then grabs the front of the hull and continues firing. Hybrid then activates a mechanism inside it as Reloading for the other cannons gets faster, meaning more fire rate and fire power but in return will nearly overheat Hybrid. Just then Hybrid gets silent as the Skibidi toilets stare, and before they could even react it begins firing faster towards the Astro toilet and the Skibidi tank in the back, the Astro toilet pulling his head away but it remains holding on but only gets shot at many times in return. The Skibidi tank pulled its skibidi cannon head down into the hull because of the Tank Firing, but the hull already starts to give in as the Skibidi Tanks hull bursts open as the back cannon shoots into and explodes the inside of the hull and the Skibidi with if. The cannons now all focus on the Astro toilet, as it slowly begins to give in because of the pain it was going through. The Astro toilet begins to roar but it keeps holding onto the tank but covers its face, shouting in pain: "SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI" The Astro toilet moves its head away even farther but then gives up on holding Hybrid as it then flies back into a wall and tries to escape but the Machine like thing under it making it fly gets shot by Hybrid, tanks and energy shots flying out from Hybrid in unison as it destroys the bottom of the Astro toilet and makes it fall nearly dead. The Astro toilet at this point couldnt move, and Hybrid couldnt aswell as it was cooling, Hybrid could only hope his friends could hold on for some time. The Astro toilet just watches weakly, one skibidi toilet eye gone, bottom part of his toilet gone and his face burnt and messed up, he couldnt even try to escape and it was already scared. Hybrid suddenly powers on, reloading speed was normal but the tank cannons were overheated, Hybrids scopes turning to look at the Astro toilet, as it drives over to it. "Sk-Sk-Sk-Skibidi..?" The Astro toilet smiles and tries to do a thumbs up with his half broke arm but then shouts: "SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKI-" and gets cut off as Hybrid drives over its head and it easily collapses under the weight. He realised now all of his friends in the fortress was dead as he then leaves through a broken wall and leaves the fortress behind.