Season 2-Save The Titan

Orange blasts were sent everywhere, gunfire included. The Carved Titan was going crazy, green goop all over in his arms which infected him. Cinemaman tried holding him down with hooks but he was thrown off and fired into. The Carved Titan then roared but then gets shot by Titan Cameraman, He then punched his Pumpkin before holding his temples and trying to get him together. The Carved Titan then fired into his core-

Meanwhile at a skibidi outpost, Hybrid a long with some Cameramen tried breaking through, this was one of the places to slow down the infection. Hybrid shot down a wall and fired his turrets into the watch towers, multiple Cameramen storming the fortress to try and get the device.

The Carved titan roared and grew out tendrils from his palms, taking an armoured car and tossing it into Titan Cameraman, as he retaliated by punching and shooting him. The Carved Titan was about to stab his core but the core armour slid on, as the Titan Cameraman wagged a finger, before then grabbing his head and spewing flames on it. No flames spread and for some reason no fire attacks worked, The Carved Titan then roaring once more and not even turning his head and then whip lashes Cinemaman, pushing him away as he then turns and uses its tendrils to wrap around Cinemamans shoulders. Cinemaman then uses his knives and stabs one of the tendrils, freeing him. Titan Cameraman then fired at his back but The Carved Titan then just turns and continued attacking. "HYBRID WHERE ARE YOU! WERE BEING DAMAGED." Jimbo asked,

"SORRY WERE ALMOST THERE." Hybrid replies, shooting more shots upon Skibidis. His squad was dying quickly, only 3 Cameramen left. He then radioes to them: "Pull back, i will get it myself." And without waiting he sped forward, using the Auto fire System as it covers for him. He breaks through the entrance-

The Carved Titan grew another 2 short tendrils from its fore arms, as it then used all tendrils to grip the Titan Cameraman by the neck. Cinemaman against the ground, injured. The Carved Titan was about to behead Titan Cameraman but Crimtan flies over and shoots the Carved Titans head, flying down near his face and shooting at the gaps in the pumpkin, damaging the Carved Titan a tiny bit but he then gets grabbed and tossed all the way across the room. Cinemaman comes from behind, stabbing his shoulder and attempting to break it off but the Carved Titan then grabs Cinemaman by the torso and uses his other arm, slowly holding him up and slamming him down.

Hybrid continues shooting in Auto fire, as he then fires three quick energy shots into a blast door, breaking through with a ram as he sees the device sitting there on a pillar. The Auto firing keeps going on to shoot away the skibidis. The Pilot jumps out and takes the device, rushing back in and putting it inside Hybrid as he pilots it out of the room and tramples over multiple Toilets. He makes his way back..

The Titans couldnt hold much longer, the Carved Titan was growing stronger and this was just wasting their strength, the Second defence at this point is pointless.. Jimbo then just frowned under his helmet, thinking Hybrid couldnt make it back in time. As Jimbo suddenly says: "Prepare the fire team if Hybrid doesent make it back." The Scientist cameraman then looked and said: "No way, even the cannons-" "Yes the Cannons." "That will damage our Titans!" "Just Prepare it."

Hybrid made it to the Second Defence battle, Skibidis tried Stopping it but he continued making his break through. The Scientist Toilet tried firing his head cannon at it but multiple Smokes were thrown, covering the area. Hybrid continued going and going, pushing forward. He kept taking damage but continued onward. He finally passed the second defence as Cameramen cover fired.

The Carved Titan was slowly growing more tendrils, the Titan Cameraman and Cinemaman standing back, as the Carved Titan flexed and stretched its tendrils, growing longer. The Carved Titan screeched and raised its tendrils, the cannons prepared, the Carved Titan was about to slam its tendrils down and injure the Titans and the Control room. The Cannons were about to fire but Hybrid drives through, the Device under the Tank barrel as it fired out a highly electrical, acidic fused Disk up at one of the green gooey veins, as it dug straight through the green goo, it started electrifying and irritated the Carved Titan. It turned and was just about to attack but the Titans use every ounce of strength to hold it back, as the pilot quickly pulled it out, tossing it up to one of the soldiers, as they placed it under a turret and fired disks into its head, 2 going through and electrocuting the Carved titan. Who wouldve thought this small thing could hurt a titan. Titan Cameraman then uses one of his hooks and digs it into the infected arm, hooking the chain to a wall, Cinemaman doing the same as they then cut off the chain linked to the arm. As it held back the Carved Titan who was in agony. The Pilot pointed his knuckle forward at the Titans, as Cinemaman showed a: ;) and Titan Cameraman giving a thumbsup.