Emperor Toilet Vs The Titans

(Not canon chapter. Just for fun. But oh man, The Titans are gonna get destroyed.)

The Emperor Toilet appeared from a huge purple rift. Raising his blades while looking around and spotting the 4 Titans in the Distance.

"Die." The Upgraded Gopro titan said while stabbing a random toilet in the Head.

Upgraded Titan Tvman and Titan Cameraman were dealing with a huge Skibidiman. And Upgraded Titan Speaker was flying straight towards a Huge flying toilet.

Titan Speakerman was going to ram the Toilet but was stabbed by the Emperor toilets large blade, and thrown aside. Sparks flying out from the wound.

The Titans all turned. Getting their weapons ready.
The Gopro Titan said: "Ugly weirdo.."

"Weakling. EARTH SHALL BE MINE." And he raised his blades again, elite toilets flying up by him. And he charged at the Gopro titan, slamming a blade down toward him. Which was blocked but he used the blade to throw him to the side.

The Elite toilets swarmed UTTVM and The Acid cannon Titan Cameraman. Firing their cannons while dodging their hits. But once was hit by UTTVM's core blast and another by the Acid rockets.

The Gopro Titan got up, firing his chest cannons. Emperor toilet slamming his blades down at him, but the Gopro Titan used his jetpack to fly to the side, dodging it. The Emperor Toilet turned and swung another sword, which was again blocked by the gopro titan but this time the whole shield mechanism thing just flew off.

"Oh nah." The Gopro Titan fired at the Emperor and tried teleporting. But this was cancelled as he was grabbed.

"oG pleH mih." UTTVM said. Focusing on the elites while Titan Cameraman went to save the Gopro Titan.

The Gopro titans right arm with where the shield WAS. Was cut off. And he was stabbed right beside the core. But Titan Cameraman flew in and fired an Acid rocket at his head, not doing much but he was sliced in half, the lower and upper half of Titan Cam just fell down.

The Gopro Titan fired his energy cannon at the face, being able to fly back to the ground. But was very hurt. UTTVM Walking over to him, crushing the last Elite toilet in his hands. While he stood by the Gopro Titan to fight this Menace.

"Your so weak, little titans." The Emperor toilet rushed them. The Gopro Titan Firing his arm cannon and one last chest cannon. And UTTVM flying towards the Emperor Toilet.

Titan Speakerman watched.. UTTVM trying to slice the Emperor Toilets head, but was simply grabbed and put near the core, Being shot by a beam, which ripped off the Shoulder Tvs and the claws, and he was thrown down near Titan Speakerman.

The Gopro Titan fired a shot at the head. But was Obliterated by the Emperor Toilets core.

"YOU ARE ALL SO WEAK!" The Emperor Toilet shouted out. He stepped on Titan Cameramans head while approaching the Gopro Titans remains on the floor.

"You thought you could beat me-" He was hit by some rockets. And he slowly turned.

HGI Titan, Destroyer stomped forward, punching his fists together while Titan Speakerman, now Hyper Speakerman because UTTVM gave him energy.

The Lil horn played as Destroyer fired more rockets and ranged weapons he had, while Hyper Speakerman fired tons of shots while firing his core beam.

The Emperor toilet blocked the stuff, and threw a sword at them, which completely floored the 2 Titans, Destroyer being beheaded, and Hyper Speakerman barely alive at this point, trying to crawl away. His jetpack was broken.

The Emperor toilet walked towards him menacingly. taking his sword and stabbing it straight through the back and raising him high. "Why did you even try. You knew i would win." He said. Before grabbing and pulling the Hyper Speakermans head off. And he threw the corpse away.

DONG

The Noise of a clock boomed across the battlefield.

DONG

A Yellow Rift opened up as Titan Clockman came out upgraded, getting in a battle stance.