Season 2-Hybrid Changes+Large Chapter

Hybrid was brought in, immediately all the cannons, and other upgrades were pulled off. As the Tank was then cleared of the inside and sent into some random Tank Garage. A Chieftain tank was pushed by Conveyor belts right under its treads. The Turret was then pulled up by chains, as the Hull had some upgrades like extra armour, treads being Reinforced and the front having some Flamethrowers attached on. The Back of the hull was changed to be longer than usual, as they then reinforced it with metals. The Turret slowly begins to lower on the hull and fix onto it, being welded on the hull. Just then Medium sized Missile launchers gets placed on the back which were then operated in the hull. The Tank gun then gets replaced by an Energy cannon which was also heavily reinforced to not get destroyed. And Of course little scopes were seen in the turret with holes in the front of the Turret to see. Then the hatch was heavily reinforced, the inside much more tidy and an Iron jaw looking thing was attached on the turret. And a new name was given to the tank: "Ironbreaker"

The Armoured Gopromen were shooting at Skibidis on the street, they were fighting back with ranged skibidis. The Armoured Gopromen pushed forward but were stopped in their tracks by an Infected Reinforced Spider toilet, it had armour near its toilet and new legs. As it began firing, an Improved Stun stick was thrown, but it was shot by another Reinforced Spider toilet, as they began shooting upon the Gopromen. The Grand Titan stomped in and kicked one of the spiders in the air, firing down at the other as he turns and pushes his hand down, grabbing the falling toilet as he raises it up to his face and squishes it. The Grand Titan gets shot from behind as it then flies off to kill whoever fired at him.

You enter the Damaged Speakerman POV, it pans to the left and to the right before looking forward, an Infected Skibidiman with an EOD looking Bomb suit on. As the Damaged Speakerman looked to its own weapon, a large Huntsman knife. As the POV then raised up to stare at the Infected Skibidiman, as it held a dancing speakerman with his back turned and the Skibidiman holds it by the head and squeezes. The POV starts gaining dark red edges as the vision was slowly turning red, on the side of the POV his arm was raised with his blade as he began walking forward.

The POV fades to black.

You enter the Infected Carved Titan, literally 80% of its vision consumed in green-purple colours and veins. The POV shakes as it roars, the Carved Titan pushing forward as the POV suddenly pushes forward. The POV pans to the left and to the right, before staring at a large glass wall with Scientist Cameramen in it. It then roars before the POV starts shaking as it tries to move.

The POV fades to black.

"Dragonfly 1-1, Large Helicopter on the left, dodge." The Gopro woman says through a radio, as Dragonfly then goes on, the jet turning right, but another Heli was a few 20 feet away. Dragonfly then fired shots before shooting 4 Missiles and shooting a mini Energy orb into target, shooting it and exploding the Heli as he then blasts through, only one mini Toilet shard hitting the right wing but it was fine. The Heli chasing it was then pelted by Shards, 2 going in his eyes as it screams and starts crash landing on the battlefield.

"Ironbreaker here, send striders, being overrun here."

"10-4, sending Units."

Ironbreaker fired a shot down and explodes some skibidis away but they tried angrily biting the tank. Just then a large Gopro Strider with multiple attachable Striders covered its head, with 2 extra guns from the other Striders exploded its way in. Shooting all 3 Cannons upon the Skibidis, as a Miniature Titan Core came out from under its head, as it then aimed down and blew fire all over the Skibidis that tried destroying it. A Titanium Skibidiman stomped forward, Metal plates transforming over its toilet as it slams its palms into the tank. aiming its eyes and shooting 2 Mini lasers that slowly began to burn through the tank. Ironbreaker fired a shot into its head, but it roared and did it again, but gets interrupted by the Strider, as it slowly begins stomping forward and blows fire all over the Titanium Skibidis head. The Skibidi then roared and tackled the Strider down to the flor and shooting its lasers at one of the attachable striders, as it falls dead. The Plunger Cameraman in the Glitch toilet bolted through, electric blue lines slicing across and through the Titanium Skibidi, as it slowly gets up and roars, the Plunger Cameraman then slamming through its head and killing it.

You enter Jimbos POV, but it suddenly fades, the last thing you see is an explosion before it cuts off.

A Flying Bathtub Toilet appears with 3 heads above the battlefield, as it then starts flying over the alliance forces and starts puking non stop.

"EVERY UNIT HIDE, A SKIBIDI IS FLYING OVER AND PUKING!" The Gopro woman radioes in, as multiple messages come through: "10-4, Hiding." "WAIT WA-" "NOO!" "RUN!!-AAAGH!" "DANG IT GGHFHHHGAAH." "GO GO -**static**" "NO NO NO NO WHYY-" "Nice knowin you dude.." "THIS IS HOW I GO OUT?!" "Just get to safety.. **distant voices, pushing noise**. ARGGH."

"No.." Jimbo says, looking as the Bathtub toilet was fast approaching, he then slowly steps back, before turning and running. Ramming Infected Speakermen away from his path, but he trips on a corpse. Falling down he slowly looks up, the Bathtub Toilet a few 200 Feet away as he covers his head.

170 feet.

150..

100..

Jimbo then heard the puking noises behind him. Closing his eyes and covering his ears.

The Puking Stops?

Jimbo gets confused, hearing something faintly..

He Uncovers his ears and looks up to the looming shadow over him and what was causing it.

Theres a room where the light wont find you.

Holding hands while the Walls come tumbling down.

When they do i'll be right behind you-

Jimbo Stares up, seeing Titan Speakerman, it stared, before grabbing the Bathtub toilet and smashing it down. An Explosion Occurring as Titan Speakerman then aimed with his cannons, shooting both of them at a larger Skibidiman with an EOD Bomb suit. Before Flying forward and tackling it down to the ground. He slowly gets up, watching as Titan Speakerman handles a 5v1 before flying off to fight. More Speakermen with Ninja Speakerman start marching through the streets in support. As a Speaker Minititan stomped in, looking down at an infected Large Speakerman. Suddenly 2-4 Tv Screens moved up on his shoulders, some other 2 aiming down at it with the other screens while it was connected to a metal arm. The Screens shined bright green lights onto the Large Speakerman, as it roars before then being cured. The Screens then pulled back behind some Speakers.

Gman Appeared in the background, flying by and shooting lasers, but before he could leave, Titan Speakerman bolted into Gman and held him in the air, some Speakers with rotors flew out from his back, as it then began blasting sounds. As Titan Speakerman did the same to Gman. Gman then roared "SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI" being in some pain. As the Skibidis then pulled back.

Episode 64:
The POV looks across the street before turning around the corner, seeing multiple speakermen and some toilets running away as a large incenerator looking toilet drives through and kills speakermen. It suddenly halts.

"We will find you"
Speakerman titan flies around the corner and shoots down on the toilet as Titan Cameraman slams his hammer and destroys the toilet. They look towards Gman, who smiles and flies away as a toilet armed with cannons and explosives moved in, firing a rocket but the Titan Cameraman displays a hologram looking shield which blocks the hit. Titan Speakerman flies around the toilet and slides off the flushing mechanisms armour. And Flushes it. But something pops out from its toilet and begins to beep. Titan Cameraman grabs the toilet and flies off, before coming back from an explosion in the background. He gives a thumbsup before turning to Titan Speaker, as he points down a street.

Episode 64 End.

The Radioactive toilet roared, before puking on some more uninfected skibidi toilets. The Radioactive toilet had more armour and blades aswell with a helmet..