You Know the Penalty of Treason. Commander.

(im skipping 71 :( and this will be way shorter and quicker chapter. This takes place Before Gman comes in.)

The Mech Scientist stomps up to the Swat Skibidi. Getting Middle fingered. But they both turn to see Gman fly straight through. Gman pushing over some towers and stopping infront of the 2, shooting his lasers and sending the Mech Back. The Upgraded Camera strider flied up to Gman but just gets shot down. And Mech looks up. Gman is.. Different. He now had 2 Tentacles with Acid rockets. Some Speakers on his Jetpack. 2 Titan Cameraman looking Guns on his toilet. Improved glasses, Headphones. Some laser cannons on the Headphones. Extra Armour almost everywhere. Sort of big rocket launchers on the Jetpack boosters. And some Skibidis on the back of Gman. WAIT IS THAT DJ-
He looked over to the side as Container toilets flied by and some welders. One came over and said: "SKIBIDI DOP DOP." And Gman replies: "Skibidi Dop." The Welder flies with the others before being grabbed and thrown into the floor. Gman turns and powers on his lasers.

"You know the penalty for treason Commander." The Astro says. His lil spinny magnets starting to glow.

"Nobody Escapes Justice."

Gman just frowned. But continued to aim. His Laser cannons were so charged up so much sparks came from the cannons. But not breaking it though.

"Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes!" DJ detached off of Gman, SOMEHOW FLOATINGG. (IF SKIBIDI TOILET DJ CAN FLOAT HE FLOATS HERE TOO.)

DJ had some speakers on his back. A Most likely Small mech Dj. That had Rocket Launchers, Movable Shields and Laser cannons.

"Skibidi dop dop." Gman shook his head.

"Skibidi." The mech frowned. But turned and flied with the others.

Gman faced the Astro.

Sparks, Blue kind of smoke formed far between them. But the toilets were able to see.

"You Thought you could kill me?"

"Your. So. Dead."

The Goproman titan SOMEHOW REPAIRED AND UPGRADED. Stomped out of the Smoke. He had a new arm cannon with an energy blade on it. And punched it down, pushing it out as he got ready to fight. More Extra Armour lined his core, chest and limbs. On his shoulders he had Gopros on it, which were covered in rocket batteries. His other arm was an energy shield. And he had 2 Cannons under his coat that could come out and shoot. He was ready for a fight again. As 2 Tentacles came from his back, shooting lasers at the Swat Skibidi, burning off the legs. But he stopped. And looked up at them.

(The Gopro Titan is back again. Im actually tempted to throw in some random multiverse characters. Maybe Some Radios.............
If i do this im for sure gonna add, Emperor Toilet. Tri titan. Clock Titan (upgraded). 2099 Titan Camera+Speaker. This will be for just some fun lil chapters. But they might not come out till later because i dont go on here that much.)