Survivors

The Smoke clears, a mini crater in the middle.
The Grand Titan arising, and so does Cinemaman, and Gman.. The Grand Titan Flinching as Gman with no helmet and a burnt head, and multiple injuries still managed to fight. As Gman then slammed his head straight into The Grand titan and fired only one cannon since all the other ones, broke off. The Grand titan tried tanking this before punching Gmans face, but then gets shot in the face and gets sent back. Cinemaman pulled back Gmans head, trying to hold him back before getting hauled over and thrown at the Grand titan. Enraged Gman reveals a smaller, secondary Laser cannon in its mouth. Before Firing a laser at both of them along with the other one Laser cannon.

A Smaller flamethrower on the mouth cannon was on as he spewed out flames on the Titans. Gman laughed through all this going on, and how did they even fit a working Cannon inside Gmans mouth? Titan speakerman flew over and barrel rolled and hit the side of his arm across Gmans face before landing. Gman then aimed on Titan Speakerman, damaging Titan Speaker heavily but he kept fighting as Titan Speaker then ran into Gman, punching and firing right into Gmans mouth, but this didnt really do anything as Gman tanked it then fired at its face. Titan speaker screeched before kicking Gman in the face and slugging his jaw before then grabbing his head and blasted sounds straight into Gman. Gman roared, firing at Titan Speakers core but he didnt budge. Continuing to weaken Gman, Cinemaman slowly got up and stomped over towards Gman and help Titan speaker, until the Other Titan gets shot and lasered into the core, sending him back across the battlefield and destroying him. Cinemaman then knifed Gmans head and stuck his head facing the side as he then begins clawing Gman before being thrown away. The 4 Gopro units, Apex Alpha Cyclops and Rookie ran over to Gman, firing at his weapons and even trying to destroy some. Cyclops and Rookie fired in one place before then being shot by the laser cannon. Alpha jumping on the cannon to try and stop it but then gets thrown away, Apex Cloaking and jumping onto its mouth, forcing it open and uncloaking as Gman Fired, since it was right near its own mouth a burning sensation went through Gman and burns his mouth, in the process Dismantling Apex as he slowly powers off on the ground. The Grand titan grabbed his toilet seat and spun him around while Gman was still on the ground, as Gman then flies up, The Grand titan shooting a hook into the ground and pulling the G-Toilet down. He then blocks incoming shots before then pulling out his large Katana, as he runs over and cuts through some secret turrets on the Toilet seat before then kicking Gman away, spinning and slicing Gmans left eye and stopping. Gman Fires his laser cannon into him but was tanked by The Grand titan. Grand Titan roars as Gman opens his mouth to fire, he sticks his Katana straight through the mouth and pierces Gmans mouth cannon, pulling his katana out as the mouth cannon comes with it. In return making Gman Groan and roar in agony since it was also attached to it. Gman tries firing his laser cannon but Grand titan stops this by slamming his katana straight down infront of the laser cannon with the dull sides faced toward the cannon, exploding and destroying both weapons. Gman Roars in anger and pain with blood streaming down his mouth and flies off, the Skibidis have been nearly overrun now.

The Gopros pull back along with the alliance, as others hauled over Titan speakerman. Making a quick leave as The Grand titan sheathes his half broken Katana.