Intermission Chapter

The Scientist toilet was brought into a lab. Many more other Scientist toilets that looked different were working, trying to revive Scientist.

The Underground base seemed to be one of the main ones. Lots of toilets were there. And they seemed to be putting toilets into big Space fighters.. I wonder why they need that..?

Gman teleported inside, landing in an upgrade/repair silo. Metal arms coming from the walls fixed any broken parts on him. And they even installed a new helmet pop up thing for him..

Gman smiled the whole time. He was so strong now.. He felt like he could kill all the titans in under 5 minutes but suddenly he got an alarm and looked at a tablet, which said: "SKIBIDI DOP DOP SKIBIDI YEET ASTRO." And Gman frowned. As the new Sci f Futuristic helmet appeared on his head and his neck was covered in the same material aswell as he then teleported away again.

After 73..

The Gopro titan stomped, trying to get after the toilets to wherever they went but suddenly big black smoke appeared..

Drone helicopters with repair equipment and upgrades flew out, cam carriers also came out, cameramen tanks drived out. Apex, a gopro unit was on a Drone heli, he had some upgrades.. Like an energy shield, arm cannon and shoulder cannons aswell as a jetpack.

"We will kill them..." Came from the black smoke..