Abandoned Warehouse

Cinemaman and Carved Titan Appear in the large Warehouse. They Have to kneel. He tells the Tvmen their location as Scientist Tvmen Appear and start getting to work, making things for the Carved Titan. Cinemaman then teleports out.

Hours Pass.

Titan Speakerman, who somehow got freed of the Parasites flied, trying to Outrun Gman who was close. He then gets shot down and slams into the ground. He gets up, firing but gets hit in the leg by lasers. He tries to block but the cannon falls off. Champion Titan lands infront of him and fires his chest cannons before punching them out of the sky. Getting shot once more and actually tearing off a cannon. He raises his shields and rushes forward before punching Gman. Titan Speakerman flies over to Gman and punches him in the face. Champion Titan then slugging Gman across the face, Titan Speakerman finishing the Combo and elbowing him to the floor. But Rockets start flying up and falling down, Titan Speakerman being hit by multiple an even fire bombed by Plane Skibidis. The Champion Titan raises his 2 Shields and kneels, blocking a wave of Rockets then running over and covering Titan Speakerman. A large Rocket then slams down inbetween them, blasting the 2 Titans back. The Warrior Toilet flies through and lasers the Champion Titan, Titan Speakerman flying onto the top of the Warrior toilet and shooting off his headphones, landing and screeching so loud. His head twitches like a madman from how hard hes blasting soundwaves. The Warrior Toilet roars, slowly flying back, his ears bleed. Titan Speakerman then fired at his eye. Before looking up and seeing more Rockets and Firebombs. Just then Gman fires into his legs, forcing him to kneel as The Rockets land and cause a huge explosion around the area, fire bombs burning his speakers and Acid Rockets melting off his cannons. What was left was a Speakerman a titan with almost all his speakers burnt, no cannons, broken holes in his chest and his hand was gone. And was lying down, core flickering. Champion Titan having to retreat. Gman and Warrior Toilet flies over, firing into the head before leaving.