Gopro Woman- Lisa.

(Yes the Talulah picture was the best fitting)

She then stared at everyone, the loud talking died down as they looked back. And Akward quietness just struck the room.

"Everyone, i have a plan.. Ive recently got messages that a group of skibidis are slowly moving here, we will charge them head on. But definitely not exactly on the offensive. We will set snipers in the trees and bushes. Along with setting Apex right in the middle, hiding. We will then have groups of Highly trained Gopro Personnel far on the east and west, once they get in range and first get attacked by snipers and Apex, We push with those personnel and mow them down- If we start losing Our Professional Gopro tank pilot will lead a counter force on them to take care of the rest, am i clear?" She explained then asked.

"It sounds like your certain we will take them down, are you even sure we might kill them?" A goproman said.

"They have 4 Medium class like Toilets, and 1 thats specifically a New variant of the Skibidiman. Even if we start losing, i have s counter plan." She said.

"What is it? One asked.

She looked, A large freakin Titan Slowly stood upand looked through the window, as she just said: "We got him."