Titan Cameraman is lost.

Gman laughs, as their project and their titan was finished. Titan Cameraman had looked fully consumed by the Skibidis from an upgraded and highly intelligent Parasite on its neck. The Titan also had a large Titanium Toilet seat around its collar and neck to protect the parasite and oncoming attacks, the titan also had its shoulder guns on the back of his hands, and a Parasite Cannon of the right arm. This proved for more Firepower and infecting, Gman looks towards a bigger Skibidi man, almost as tall as Titan cameraman and it has 2 Parasite cannons and Armour plates and A mask with sliding Metal face protectors. Titan Cameraman looked towards Gman and the Larger variant of the Skibidi man which we will now call an upgraded Skibidiman. As the Upgraded Skibidiman punched his fists into his palm and stomps out, Titan Cameraman flying out as Gman watches and stays in the base. (or is he)

The Grand Titan was flying around, looking around the deserted city. He was just patrolling the area until he gets shot down and goes straight to the ground, and when he gets up he sees the Titan Cameraman, as it then flies forward and punches the Grand titan in the face and fires into his shoulders before preparing to shoot the Parasite cannon. The Grand titan then shoots at the Parasite cannon and punches The Titan Cameraman before then elbowing him across the face and firing into his face.The Titan Cameraman then pushed his hand into the Grand titans head, grabbing it and slamming him into the ground and stomping on his stomach. Aiming his Parasite Cannon. Cinemaman appeared beside Titan Cameraman, punching him and uppercutting his head, but then gets hit by a parasite pod, the Upgraded Skibidiman was there. Thats not fair is it? A 3v1.. The Grand titan gets up and slowly steps back, watching as The Trio was staring menacingly at him, and even when it couldnt get that worse,Gman flies in and joins in the stare off. The Gang them all fires at the same time at the Grand Titan, hitting every shot and pushing him back. The Grand titan pulling out a shield before then ramming straight into Cinemaman and shoving him through a building, turning and shooting at the Skibidiman. Gman then flies up and shoots into the Grand Titan, the titan looking at Gman and was about to fire until Titan Cameraman blocked the shot and punched the Grand titan away. The Grand titan then runs forward, tanking some shots before then uppercutting the Titan Cameraman and punching his face and shooting into his limbs but then gets interrupted by Gman. Gman lasering the Grand titan before then flying down and ramming the Grand Titan away. Cinemaman runs forward at the Grand titan, punching the Grand titan and knifing his shoulder speakers. But then gets kicked away, the Upgraded Skibidiman ran over and fired his parasite cannons, The grand titan grabbing both of the parasite pods and crushing them beneath his palms. Gman flies behind the Grand Titan and gets shot at in the back, sending him forward and gets slugged in the chest, the Titan Cameraman aiming his parasite cannon into his face. The Grand titan moved his head to the side and slammed his temples into the cannon and pushes it to the side, the Parasite pods hitting Gman out of the sky. As The Grand titan then fireman carries Titan cameraman, body slamming and landing with a roll, Cinemaman then rushes towards The Grand titan, as the titans hand reaches behind his neck and pulling out the parasite. The Grand titan turns Cinemaman away and activating his rocket jetpack, making him fly off, as He turns and gets tackled into the ground and he retaliates by elbowing the back of Titan Cameraman, Gman aimed at his head and the Upgraded Skibidiman aimed his cannons on the Grand titan while Titan Cameraman held him down. He then activated his jetpack and flies away just flying across the ground and throwing off Titan Cameraman, going back to the Gopro base. Gman roaring and Titan Cameraman screeching before just flying off with the other Toilets.