Fighting the toilets

A Cameraman squad fought off toilets by one of the towns. Helicopters flew in the air and fired rockets while ground units continued fighting. Suddenly a Skibidiman, armored heavily slided in and aimed a shotgun, firing it and obliterating a Cameraman. As he turned and stood up, pumping it as he aimed it at another. Skibidimen with Rifles entered the battle, shooting at Alliance soldiers. Advancing past the Bigger one Who we will be calling RIOT 10. Suddenly a sickle slammed into RIOT 10s Arm, turning, Riot looked and saw the enemy coming in. Who was using one sickle while landing, slicing a Skibidiman and taking his rifle, firing at the others while 4 Rocket launchers came from his back and he fired just one at one of the mutants. Riot looked angry. He pulled the sickle out of his arm and threw it back. The Skibidiman turned and grabbed the sickle mid air. Turns out he had a radio antenna on his head.. The Skibidiman fired 3 rockets at Riot who approached. Riot responded by tanking the rockets and firing the shotgun at thr enemy. The Controlled Skibidiman aimed a rifle and began firing at it, then flying onto him and stabbing one of his eyes. Riot screamed and threw him off, firing his shotgun in the stomach and turned flying off.

The Cameraman ran over to look at the Skibidiman who had a big Wound in his stomach but he seemed okay and still got up, going after the toilets. The Cameraman turned and pulled out a laser rifle and began moving towards the enemies. A Few large cameraman with upgrades were moving to the enemies aswell but black smoke appeared, as a huge rocket toilet just flew out and crashed into the ground with alliance forces. The one cameraman was able to fly into a building and not get exploded.