Super Tank Squad Takes on Abomination Toilet

The Abomination toilet stops shooting, looking at the Squad of super tanks assembling a few 10 feet infront of him.

Pyro Then Made the first move, firing a shot into the head, as he then rams into the front and starts spewing fire onto some of the toilets.

Abomination Roars before unleashing cannon rounds all over the place, hurting Pyro but the tank continued.

Heavy Metal Drives up then to the side, aiming and shooting into the left side as he continues getting hit by cannon fire.

Abomination continues shooting, before nudging Pyro back and aiming all heads which were wedged into eachother. Unleashing a big barrage of Tank Shells or maybe other stuff.

Pyro gets hit and drives back, as War Horn drives infront of Pyro, Two Big Speakers on the hull as he then screams out sounds, but gets shot by the Controlling head.

Abomination then drives back a little bit, before aiming all around with all the heads and firing in unison, shooting everywhere as Watcher, who was going behind Abomination was hit, being pushed back.

Heavy Metal takes the shots before ramming into the side, aiming his large cannon into a toilet and firing, blowing it off.

Abomination aims down and fires more shots, until Pyro drives up again on the right side and burns the skibidis on that side.

War Horn then fires a cannon shot, before blasting out soundwaves once more.

Watcher aims his cannon, 2 Other Turrets Slowly turning to aim at Abomination, and firing.

Heavy Metal then aims into one of the wheels, shooting at it as it gets exploded. He then goes full speed (which was not that much) and was slowly pushing over Abomination.

Pyro drives back and shoots a harpoon into Abomination, pulling the large toilet down.

Abominations Controlling head gets a concussion, as it then was ran over by Pyros treads.