The Great Battle Between Rivals.

After the fighting, the Cameramen lines start to get crushed because of the advanced gear the Skibidis have. But Now, 2 Titans shall clash. Will the Champion Titan retreat back to the Base, hurt? Or Will he win over his rival.

Large Cameramen with rocket launchers start to fire, hitting and killing normal skibidis but the Scientist Toilet Appears and crushes the Cameramen forces. The Scientist Toilet with his upgraded gear starts to shoot down and destroy many more Cameramen and Speakermen. The Champion Titan then slides in, raising his Energy Shields as he blocks incoming fire. Then pulling it down and punching the Toilet away and blasting at his head. He flies up and Stomps, before turning and getting blasted away. The Warrior Toilet (or the great toilet) Flies in, shooting harpoons and reeling in the Titan, blasting his laser eyes and laser cannons. It blasts the Champion Titan away, as the Titan then raises his Shields once more and blocks the lasers. The Champion Titan flew up, flying up and aerial flopping forward and landing on the Warrior Toilet as it then fires and sends a kick straight into its head. Before shooting multiple times into its head.

(most chapters from now onward will be a bit shorter)