Return Of Cinemaman.

The Grand titan was seen just straight up handling the Titans, until Gman fired at him and fumbled him up, getting shot at again.

The Speakerman titan jumped onto the Grand titans arm and held it down, The grand titan slapping the Titan but then its grip increased. The Cameraman Titan punching the side of Grand titans head, before holding down one of his arms. Gman Raising his Laser cannons right in the face of the Grand titan.

Cinemaman appearing from black smoke pulled back Gmans head, before stabbing a knife in the helmet, pulling it out from the helmet and pushing back Gman. as he then pushed forward a large black and purple cannon and uses it, shooting back the Cameraman titan and Speakerman titan. Cinemaman has come back and with better upgrades as he lends a hand and brings up the Grand Titan.

The Grand Titan and Cinemaman face the titans, Gman and the firing force charging their guns as they make the first move, rushing. Cinemaman firing his cannon into a speakerman titan who was flying at him. And Grand titan grabbing the head of the Cameraman titan who rushed him, throwing the titan away as the Grand titan and Cinemaman ran together and onward to gman. Gman Fired his lasers and slowly moved back, before being comboed by Cinemaman, and Grand titan who was mimicing Cinemamans actions as they were now packing a punch.

Gman tried firing his laser cannons before being uppercutted by both of them and both of them punched Gman in Unison. Pushing Gman back and nearly flipping him Over. Grand Titan seeing the firing force he then fired at the right side with Cinemaman Red Screening the left side of the Firing force, killing them. Speakerman titan flying on the back of Cinemaman and tried impaling a knife into the Tv screen, Grand titan firing at his arm but as the titan tried stabbing the screen, Cinemanan made a sudden move forward and threw the titan forward, as he punched his fist into his palm and slowly walked over to Upgraded Speaker.

The Grand titan then turned, blocking 3 punches and 4 Laser cannon blasts before retaliating and punching Titan caneraman and firing at him as the Titan stumbled away. Seizing the Opportunity he stomps forward and kicks the left leg of the Cameraman Titan, making it fall right on his firing arm, as he blasts the camera titan in the core and pushes it up, only just to get slammed down by the head and hammered down by his fist.

The Cinemaman titan then punched the laying down Speakerman titan, before pulling it up and slammed it back down, before pushing it up and stabbing his knives in the shoulders of  Upgraded Speaker then leaving it there and punching the titan close ranged. Gman flied in and shot his lasers at Cinemaman, pushing him back as he then pushes his knives infront of his core, taking the damage and making it break off as he then flew towards gman, landing and firing into the visor, slowly trying to pry it off until Speakerman titan pulled him back and fired into his back.

Grand titan then held the Cameraman titan by the neck, reaching for the parasite on the back of the neck but then gets shot in the back by the combined power of the Upgraded speakerman titan and Gmans lasers, as he then stumbles back raising his cannon and firing right into gmans Visor, nearly breaking it off as he then fires at it one more time, but this time it was holding on for some reason. And as it seems some of his upgrades began falling off, Cinemaman who appears once again grabs the Grand titan, managing to move him out of there.

Gman and the Speakerman titan stopped shooting, as Speakerman titan flies over and hauls over the Cameraman titan with Gman, as the skibidis return to base.

No one else knew but Jimbo was actually holding on right behind and beside one of Titan Cameramans Shoulder guns, if he moved again on the parasite, the other 5 parasites would for sure infect him. So he stayed put.