Warrior Toilet vs the Gopromen

The Frontlines had been attacked. Reinforcements were sent but they needed heavier allies.

The Super Tank Squad arrived, supporting the frontline trench lines.

Multiple Soldiers screamed for assistance, more enemies coming.

The Warrior Toilet flies down, shooting 2 large metal rods into the ground as it wipes out many Soldiers. Flying Toilets with arms and weapons came down and began to attack, some Astro Toilets also helping.

An Astro Toilet flew down, gripping multiple Gopromen before flying up and away.

Pyro aimed at an Astro Toilet that landed infront of him, as he spills out fire on its face.

Heavy Metal drives back and stops a second later, aiming to the right and shooting a Skibidi tank nail in the right side as it goes clean through.

The Warrior Toilet then flies over, shooting its lasers but then hears music. So he stops.

"Find Peace Within our selves."
"No need for a cure.."

"When the wind is slow."
The Champion Titan landed, raising his hologram looking Shield up.

"And the Fires hot"
He flies over the Warrior Toilet, landing behind as he uses his claws and stabs the back of his head.

The music continued playing, as the Warrior Toilet then raised his head and headbutted the Champion Titan furiously, causing an explosion.

The Champion Titan then flew up, firing his Chest Cannons down, before flying straight down onto him, an explosion happening again.

The Warrior Toilet emerges, shooting his Laser cannons as it pushes the Champion Titan back. Bit the Titan Raises Shields.

The Grand Titan Flew onto the top of the Toilet seat, attempting to flush, but midway the flush. The Warrior Toilet sends his head up, headbutting the Grand Titans Skull and sends him off.

The Warrior Toilet turns, aiming his Enhanced Lasers at the Grand Titan and firing, as all it could do was raise its arms, as he slowly starts losing parts.

The Champion Titan then runs forward, about to strike but the Warrior Toilet raises its head up and shoots eye lasers at the Champion Titan.

The Champion Titan raises Shields once more and runs forward, then flying and ramming his shields against the Toilets head, flipping mid air and hovering, before shooting down with his head cannons as he descends and holds the Toilets head, aiming his Core as he uses it, forcing the Toilets eyes open as he begins unleashing blinding lights, stronger than the TVmen and did it for a longer period of time, until 1 Hour later he would start twitching from it being overused but he was fine for now.

The Warrior Toilet transformed a helmet on his head, as it slams its head against the chest, and ramming into him. And using a large Blade attached to his Toilet, going down crashing onto the Titan.

The Titan then roared, as suddenly Speakers Extended from the sides of his head or helmet, sending out soundwaves. The Warrior Toilet roaring.

The Grand titan then flies, behind and tries to shoot the Jetpacks off, but it did nearly nothing. "You cant Do anythi-" the Titan said to the other, but gets interrupted as he continues to fight.

The Champion Titan then flies back, before stopping a little bit later and charging up his Chest cannons. He then fires, as it hits the Warrior Toilets head, hurting the Toilet as it flew away.

The Champion Toilet looked as it flew off.