Battle of great Titans.

Pumpkin man Titan was shot down and fell into the ground, Monster speakerman flying over him and doing a flip, as he turns and flies down to try and kick the Pumpkinman Titan. The Pumpkin Titan standing up and shoots at Monster Speakerman, but the shots get blocked by Cinemaman who gets in the way of them. The Opposing Titan runs over, grabbing Cinemaman and pushing him to the side, as he shoots at his screen and turns toward Monster Speakerman. Getting tackled into the ground.

The Pumpkin titan then pushes the Monster Speakerman off, getting up and stomping on his head as it broke off some of his speakers. Monster speakerman then shot up and flew up above Monster Speakerman, Cinemaman punching and holding the pumpkin titan, as Monster Speakerman lands behind the Titan and tries pulling off the parasite but it appears to be a clingy one. The Pumpkin titan then punched Cinemaman away and turned, shooting at Monster Speakerman and flying up, Cinemaman trying to fly up but then gets shot down. But Monster Speakerman flies past Cinemaman, going for The Pumpkin Titan as it continued flying up. Pumpin Titan shoots down but Monster Speakerman just endures the pain before then throwing a hook straight up to the Opposing Titans foot, bringing him down as he fired into their back, pushing them to make their body face down to the ground as they land. Smoke arises as Pumpkin Titan tries pushing off the Monster Speakerman but the parasite gets pierced with all 4 knives and gets pulled out. Monster Speakerman gets up as Cinemaman stomps over, the Pumpkinman Titan slowly getting up and looking at the titans before also giving a Thumbs up, i guess the Pumpkins used the same sign as the Cameramen.

They flew off together and landed by the Pumpkinmen base which was underground, Monster Speakerman stomping over to look at the Grand titan who had a titanium Pumpkin shoulder and a new stronger arm with 5 Metal Tendrils acting like Sharp fingers. Monster Speakerman then looked toward Cinemaman, they first got new jetpacks with Pumpkins for the Thrusters and they set off to go back to the Alliance.