Season 2-Take back Titan Speakerman.

Titan Speakerman was laying dormant underwater, fish just swimming around it and around the lake, some underwater moss or seaweed grew around it or on broken parts of it. Wildlife was all around in the lake. Only Titan Cameraman knew where he was but since the Toilets were advancing, they had to defend. Tvmen had finally got their titan back and were giving upgrades, the Speakermen forces were mainly in the HQ. And the Gopromen were nowhere to be seen.. But That leaves only one Faction was open to go get Titan Speakerman, The Pumpkinmen.

The Pumpkin Titan or the Carved Titan began flying their way to the Lake, 10 Carriers were with him. He Continued flying till they got there to the lake and landed. The Carriers deployed soldiers and other units as they threw some devices into the water which when landing at the bottom, scans and maps out terrain in range of 20 feet. The Carved Titan patrolled around the Lake with some Pumpkinmen, as the Workers did their thing and was looking for the Titan Speakerman. Small submarines with cameras even went down into the water which were controlled by the workers. They had found literally almost nothing so far. More Devices were deployed, even some more Carriers came with Pumpkinmen to resupply them. "Wait, Oi guys, i think we found em." A worker said as he looked through the Small Sub camera, it showed the Titan Speakermans foot, the Sub began driving forward as it then showed Titan Speakermans core and head, as the workers then celebrated. "Wait, that looks like a skibidi-" The Sub camera then turns off, as the Worker steps back. On Que a large flying Skibidi toilet with a large Diving helmet on it, its eyes looking out through the one hole as suddenly the helmet beginning to start folding back as it showed the Skibidi toilets face, it had multiple burns, some scars and more. 2 Rocket launchers aim down and shoot as it explodes the Work place. It then turned its head, moving swiftly out of the way as the Carved Titan tried punching it, as it then aimed and began firing at it but it kept moving out of the way. It then stopped dodging as it then takes the shot, before then flying down near its head and slamming one of its firm metal appendages against its head and moves back as it then fires a cannon on the Carved Titan, the Titan then looking up and firing at it once before then grabbing it and holding it infront of its head.

(I will be calling this Champion skibidi)

The Champion Skibidi watches with an evil smile, the Carved titan emitting burning streaks of light from its pumpkin head, multiple Armour plates folded back over its head and all over its neck, as the Burning lights did nothing. The Champion Skibidi then uses one of four appendages it has, stabbing a metal arm into its hand as it suddenly gets electrocuted. The Champion Skibidi flies back and begins shooting its Rocket launchers and cannons. The Carved titan blocked it by moving his arm over his head, but the Champion Skibidi just flew behind it and continued firing. He then close ranged it and used the second metal arm, it had a large Blade attached to it as he then sliced the back of its head, using the third metal arm as it then fires some sharp metal disks on it three times before continuing its assault. The Carved Titan then turned and backhanded it to the side as it spins to look at the Champion skibidi, attempting to slam its arms against it but it uses its arms that didnt have guns on it and held up the arm, before flying to the side and firing all guns on the Carved Titan while keeping its Evil smile on its face. It then flew to the side and slammed its fourth arm against its head, it was a saw which dug a few inches into its head and then he flew back. The Carved Titan then turns and grabs the Champion skibidi, throwing it a few feet away as it then flies off. The Carved titan turns to the Workers, doing a one nod.