Gopro Fortress under attack

Somewhere in the city..

A Carrier descended on a heli pad and unloaded crates and Gopromen, it seems like they were focusing on Defense till their titans had come back.

Multiple trucks drived in through the entrances, as the alliance and Gopromen were inside the fortress, guarding as they aimed from tiny holes in the walls.

It was all peaceful, too peaceful though. Ever since the skibidis took down the frontlines they pretty much just stopped for a few days, like they were gonna prepare for something. It was too oddly peaceful so their best guess was that they were gonna do a mass attack.

Where even were the Alliances titans??

Monster Speakerman was thrown to a Building, as he got up and fired at the skibidi titan-

"Hey jimmy, dont ya think its too peaceful" a Goproman said

"Yeah, but were still kind of prepared." Jimmy replied

"Also what even happened to Hybrid, i heard that he just stayed on the frontlines. Do you have any clue what he could be doing?" Jimmy asked.

"No yeah i havent seen him either, but my guess is that hes dead. Just gone." He said

"Hey dont talk like that, im thinking that he escaped and is probably gonna come here now." Jimmy said

Just then an explosion was heard, as the gopromen looked to see Gmans gang, except there was only the 3 Toilets. But still they fired and did their best to take them down, lasers flying from one side to the other, as Skibidis attempted to flood the entrance but it was blocked off from the metal doors. They banged on the doors to try and break through but it was too durable, but they focused on the titan class Skibidis because they were the strongest yet.

Suddenly the Scientist toilet appears on the Heli pad, as it then used its blades to slice down the turrets, before shooting at some Cameramen. As it slowly treaded ontop of the fortress and continued firing, they were cornered..

The Pov turns into Jimmy, as he runs down the fortress corridors as parts of debris start falling. He continued to run and move around debris, seeing fallen Gopromen but he continued running. But then just gets squished by a piece of Debris, the Pov breaking into static and fading.

2 flying toilets with the blinding devices flew through the entrance, releasing blinding white lights and shooting rockets down onto their victims. Crimtan flew through and punched one of them down before shooting at the other, turning to the entrance and firing into the roof of it as the remaining Skibidi toilets had gotten crushed under rubble. Crimtan shouted: "Get outta here and get to the Carriers waitingg for us, ill hold off the Scientist Toilet!" He flew up as the Gopromen-Speaker-camera men ran up stairs to get to the roof. Crimtan was seen battling the Scientist toilet, shooting his cannons and flipping forward in the air, kicking its face as he flew to the Group and nearly crushed them but flew over them. He floated and began firing more cannon shots into the Scientist toilet as the group went up into the carriers and escaped.

Unfortunately not all have  escaped, and the skibidis busted through and slaughtered the remaining Soldiers.

The Power activates in the Hybrid, he apparently fell down into the deep parts of the tanks, he heard endless skibidi voices and saw skibidis enter and leave the tank. He could only watch and realise that he was brought to the Skibidi Facility..