Season 2-City Assault

Titan Cameraman finally gets his last upgrade, a big Flamethrower on its right arm. Titan Cameraman then gives a thumbsup and flies away to the Cities frontlines.

Trevor and Jimbo were the only Gopromen seen, and they were defending the frontline a long with the Speakermen and Cameramen. Crimtan Landed and aims his new wrist machine guns and begins spraying bullets all over on the enemy side, causing tons of dust and dirt flying up. He then reaches for his mace, looking as a new Radioactive toilet with 2 barrels and Speaker technology all over it, roared through the dust as its head was seen and jumpscares Crimtan. Crimtan then swung his mace into its head then continued slamming it down but its head armour holds up. It fires its cannons, shooting a large clump of sticky substance which melts down things, and Crimtan gets hit by it. He quickly aims his flamethrower on it and spews out flames, burning it off as he then aims the Flamethrower and begins spraying Fire on the toilet. The Toilet roars, as suddenly in black smoke the Radioactive Toilet then appears, making odd noises, it was getting ready to barf.. Titan Cameraman finally lands here and punches the Radioactives head to the side, as radioactive barf flows down his mouth, Titan cameraman fires 2 hooks on its head and pulls it away to not infect Crimtan. Jimbo turns and shouted, "FOCUS FIRE!" And points to the Radioactive, as he pulls out a rifle and begins shooting. Soon Multiple Cameramen came in, and trevor fired its MG on the Radioactive toilet. The Toilet Roared out loud, trying to force its head forward but Titan Cameraman wasnt gonna let that happen. The Skibidi Toilets roared, as suddenly they watched as they stopped. "Wait, is that the leader, if so.. SHOOT EM DOWN." Jimbo shouts as a Skyfortress class Plane flies by and shoots down on the Radioactive toilet, as Stun sticks were thrown up at it but it didnt really do anything. But suddenly the Skibidi toilets keep advancing, as this suprises the army and all fire power focused on the Skibidis. Titan Cameraman continued holding back the Radioactive Toilet as Crimtan fired at it. Suddenly black Smoke appeared on the battlefield, Scientist toilets metal arms slamming down and killing some Cameramen. The Upgraded Skibidiman slided to a stop, firing his cannons and so did the Astro toilets on his shoulders. "Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes." The Skibidiman said, looking somewhere and looking back at the Titan Cameraman. Titan Cameraman was hit by the cannons, as he slowly turned to look at them. The Radioactive Toilet moving to the group. Just then Gman flies in, his tendrils whipping around as he takes the first shot, shooting into Titan Cameraman. The Skibidi man ran over, firing its cannons before stopping and punching his head. He was hit, as he then punched his head back and close range blasts 6 shots in one burst. This pushes the Skibidiman away, as Titan Cameraman looks to the Scientist toilet which holds its head dow using its appendages, as it begins just clawing the back of its head. Titan Cameraman then raises his head, then slamming his forehead down in the Scientist toilet, as he then stands up and begins spewing flames from his flamethrower and core. The Scientist toilet roars in agony, Gman flies over and holds his legs and shoulders with the tendrils, pulling it away and firing into his back. Titan Cameraman Turns and elbows his head, before spreading flames on Gman. Gman roaring as the Skibidiman stomps over and holds his head, shaking it before pulling it down into his knee then punches him away, then grabbing an armoured car and tossing it. Titan Cameraman holds his head, as the car hits near his core, he activates his core armour. The Skibidi toilet group comes together again, ready to beat up Titan Cameraman. Titan Cameraman slowly getting ready in a battle stance. They then start charging forward, They then enter a battle. Jimbo continues leading the frontlines with Trevor, as more Armoured cars and other units came to support. A Large Infected Skibidi tank drives up through the front and supports as a Skibidiman with a helmet, jetpack and some Speakers on it, lunges onto an armoured Car and grabs it, throwing it away and stepping back as Skibidimen rushed forward. The Skibidi Tank was beside the skibidiman, which he continued firing upon the frontline. Trevor drives up and takes the Skibidi tank head on, ramming hulls and firing at eachother. The Skibidi tank was getting the upper hand because It was with more Training. Jimbo shouted: "TREVOR GET BACK!" as he threw a stun stick onto the Skibidi tank, stunning it only for a few minutes. Trevor slowly drived back and fired, but the Tank caught up and kept firing. Trevor was taking serious damage, until suddenly familiar treads were heard. Hybrid slammed into Trevor but pushes him away, taking the shots as he then aims his cannon and fires upon the Skibiditank. His other cannons shooting as a new looking Turret on the back fired on the Skibidi tank, as it roared then fired a charged shot, hitting one of the cannons destroying it. Hybrid then fires at its head with its energy cannon, as Hybrid then switches to AUTO FIRE, as reloading gets faster. And it continues shooting, but it didnt seem he was overheating yet.. Man where did he get these upgrades? Hybrid Radioed: "Scorcher come in.". Suddenly an orange painted tank with instead of a turret, it was a pumpkin head. But it had tank Cannons on the hull. It drived up at high speeds and fired its cannons into the side, as its Skibidi head turns but that would be his biggest mistake. Scorcher then delivered burning waves of orange light on its head, and even sunglasses wont save him because any skin the light touches, it burns. Hybrid then stops shooting as Scorcher did his thing. Jimbo looks up, Titan Cameraman trying to fight but he was being tag teamed. Suddenly Black Smoke appeared behind the skibidis. Cinemaman grabs the Skibidiman and throws him away, coming out of the smoke. Gman and the Scientist toilet turns to fight but gets stopped in his tracks as Energy shots land infront of them coming from the sky? The Carved Titan landed, the Skibidis regrouped with eachother and got ready to 3v3. The Radioactive toilet was somewhere else.