Chapter 51

WARNING: VIOLENCE/ ABUSE...

______________________________________________

   Li Yan finally couldn't take it anymore. He pressed the other person onto the bed and pinned both his wrists above his head onto the pillow, getting onto him and latched his lips with Shen Nuo's lips.

____________________________________________

But just when his thin lips pressed lightly against Shen Nuo, Li Yan stopped dead. He did not move. Shen Nuo did not know what to make of it. He looked even blank when Li Yan forcefully tore his lips apart, breaking the soft touch of lips.

Then almost at the same time, two pairs of black and fathomless eyes met. No one spoke a word. Shen Nuo looked at him with glassy eyes. "Why?" He asked in a misty voice with confusion flashed across his face.

Li Yan's eyes were bloodshot and red as if to drip blood. His hands clenched upon Shen Nuo's wrists painfully. It looked as though he was restraining himself hard. In the attempt, his entire body slightly trembled and his adam's apple rolled. No. He shouldn't be doing this. Shen Nuo wasn't in his senses now. If he do this now, it would be like taking advantage of him. Li Yan gulped and looked away. "I'm sorry."

Shen Nuo was startled. "You don't have to, if you like it."

Li Yan's breath was now extremely messy. "Shen Nuo." He spoke hoarsely. "You're drunk. Once you're sober, you'll regret it. You'll hate me more." He slowly got off Shen Nuo and then out of the bed. He picked up the fallen bowl and the chopsticks and stuffed them onto a nearby desk. "Go to sleep."

Shen Nuo did not understand. He was looking at Li Yan with yearning eyes that were half sleepy and dazed. "Then stay with me..."

For a moment, Li Yan did not move. He kept staring at Shen Nuo. Then he slowly sat beside the bedside and draped the enormous quilt over Shen Nuo's shoulders. 

Shen Nuo immediately clinged onto Li Yan's arm, coiling his slender arm around Li Yan's elbow.

Li Yan pursed his lips. Then with the other hand, he started gently caressing Shen Nuo's head, running his slender fingers through the fluffy soft hair. "Now sleep."

Shen Nuo closed his eyes in comfort, pulling himself closer to Li Yan. Li Yan's lips slightly curled at the ends. "Only if you are obedient like this when you are sober..."

Several minutes later, Shen Nuo spoke with his eyes closed. That voice was very weak and drowsy as if he was talking in his sleep.

"Li Yan..."

"Hmm?"

"I really have... nothing to do with... Zhanhua. You, you don't be mad at me... Ok?"

Li Yan's jaws tightened. "Sleep!"

"Li Yan..." Shen Nuo whispered again in a painful voice. "I feel sad, please..."

Li Yan pursed his thin lips. "Hmm."

"Zhanhua is also... confused since the day he accidentally... marked me. Just give him some more time... to sort it out by... himself, will you?"

"Okay." Li Yan said against his will. His eyes were slightly red at the ends. "But don't you like Zhanhua?" 

Shen Nuo's eyelids fluttered. He still had not fully recovered his senses. "No..." He whispered. "He's... only a brother to me."

Li Yan was silent for a long time. No one knew what he was thinking. Then against his will, he spoke something which he would never have spoken if Shen Nuo was sober. "Then... Then what do you think of me?"