WARNING!

Firstly, I strictly have to remind you again that in the coming chapters this story might contain intensely sensitive parts, contents related to abuse, sex, rape, betrayal, crimes, murder and a lot more. If you feel uneasy with any of these things, you can leave and if still you're reluctant, then here's my question.

The thing I wanted to ask you is, do you want the story to be matured? I mean, do you need descriptions regarding the above mentioned topics? I know that you know what I mean... 😉 If you feel uncomfortable with any of these, I can simply explain the things just in a few words without going to descriptions. But it will damage the story, guys.🥺

This matter is important! So tell me if you want descriptions or not. If you want then leave a vote. And if you don't like it, then don't vote! If there are more than five votes within a day, then I'm gonna take it as you're willing, ok? Which means, I'm still gonna include descriptions...
_______________________________________________

Secondly, I know there are a lot of grammar mistakes that you I had been ignoring so far. Some chapters are long while some are too short. It had been due to my mental unbalance because of the exams, ok? 🤭🤭🤭 So, I've decided to edit the already updated chapters again.

BUT I'M NOT CHANGING ANYTHING! THE PLOT IS STILL THE PLOT AND CHARACTERS ARE STILL THE SAME!

You'll only find a slight change in grammar and more explanations. So it's not necessary to read it again. But if you want... Yeah, it's alright! You're welcome!