Chapter 55

Don't miss! 😉✌️

_________________________________

That night, Jinyu heard that there was a natural spring nearby and went there to bath. He carried his towel in a wooden bucket and walked towards the secluded springs. It was rather a vast expansion of lotuses amid rising rocks and a hundred little waterfalls that thundered down them amid curtains of rising mist.

This breathtaking scene under the moonlight was enchanting. Jinyu went deeper until the water level reached slightly above his waist. The surrounding was very quiet. It looked as though he was the only visitor tonight. Also fine... He placed the bucket on a rock and took off his outer robe slowly.

Meanwhile, by a curious chance, Zhangsun, the Emperor's personal shadow guard just happened to be chilling under a heavy cascade of a little waterfall nearby in the springs with his eyes closed.

It was obvious Zhangsun chose past midnight for bathing purposes since he hated to run into anyone.

He only relaxed when no one was near. So he leaned onto the slippery moss clad green stone and wiped the water off his face. He looked very handsome without the usual mask that veiled his beautiful face.

He was only wearing a piece of cloth around his waist. His fair chest was water drenched and it glimmered in a pearl like lustre under the gentle moon light. It was mesmerizing.

And Jinyu who unexpectedly happened to witness this scene, nearly dropped the dress. He was speechless. Was that person f@#king serious? Why does he show off like that?

And the moment Zhangsun opened his eyes and saw a water drenched gaping goldfish watching him from amid the rocks, he thought he was going to have a heart attack. He immediately struggled to his legs, pulling his dress up his shoulders like a girl who had lost her chastity.

And Jinyu who saw this: "..."

"You!!!"

Jinyu raised his brows to heavens. "Why are you hiding your red beans? Huh? It's not like I don't have them!" He said in a furious voice.

"!!!"

Zhangsun's face was as if to drip blood. He was trained as a shadow guard since he was five. He rarely exposed even his face and kept always hidden. For him, even to reveal his lower half of the face was a big deal unlike Jinyu who grew in the barracks. 

Jinyu often ran naked with his fellow companions to bath in the border river and had so much fun, a sight capable of choking pitiful Zhangsun to death. Who would care? The Northern Border Fortress only had males except the third ranked twin generals Shen Jue and Shen Jiu, the younger sisters of Grand Martial Shendu. And their personal female monstrous subordinates were no less worse than males. But they didn't care at all.

And what about Zhangsun? He had never let anyone see even his full face except to the Emperor, let alone his highly secretive other parts. And the moment he accidentally lost his fight to Jinyu few months ago, and his face got revealed, and afterwards kissed, he really felt like a woman who lost her chastity. His hands that wrapped the cloth around his chest were shaking in anger now. "You dare!"

Jinyu scratched his head with a lame smile. "Ok " He said grinning. "What I originally wanted to say you was that, ummm, yeah, your cloth isn't large enough to cover your entire body I mean, umm, you're closing your chest but I can see your -" His mischievous gazes slowly lowered to a place that they shouldn't.

Zhangsun lowered his head furiously and a heart attack at his exposed waist. Shit! He sank himself down the water and glared at the goldfish with his exposed head. "You shameless despicable bastard, you -"